[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's TWO MILLION+ DPS SAFESTLEMON Low Life Righteous Fire/Scorching Ray Guardian

"
EverDarkness wrote:
Sorry if this has been covered in another page, but the thread is massive and I couldn't find it, but how is your max fire res 89? 4 from the aura, 1 from the skill tree, I thought you'd have an elder shield with +2 but I don't see that, am I missing something?

Edit: even with the pre-nerfed ruby flask, it'd leave you at 83%, I'm at 81% right now on live, and I don't have an elder shield.

75 base + 1 from tree + 7 from lvl 21 PoF (due to extra aura effectiveness on tree) = 83 fire res

Pop a Ruby flask for +6% and he's at 89%. Though that doesn't work anymore since latest patch.
"
Fritso wrote:
Pop a Ruby flask for +6% and he's at 89%. Though that doesn't work anymore since latest patch.

Thanks!
"
EverDarkness wrote:
"
Fritso wrote:

Thanks!

i haven't had time to update screenshots on ths one, they changed flasks from 6% max res to -20% damage taken from fire, which is better or worse depending on the max res to start with
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
Hey thanks for the build, trying to get nice results with it in 3.5, but, its neccesary 21 blood magic appart of course enlighten 4 to get the two puritys?...
why u use that armor if u have 60% chaos resist from amulet?
"
mxxxxv wrote:
why u use that armor if u have 60% chaos resist from amulet?

that would put us up to a grand total of 0% chaos res :P.

as a low life build, we have less than a few hundred unreserved life. without shav's, if any chaos damage hits us, we'd be dead instantly.
wont vaal righteous fire give us the duration tag so no need for surge? if so what would you use fir a 6th link
"
LtTrog wrote:
wont vaal righteous fire give us the duration tag so no need for surge? if so what would you use fir a 6th link

no, it applies seperately to vaal/non vaal versions.
is this build still good?

I always wanted a RF build but most builds out there are either too lousy or for legacy builds only in order to get the tankyness
"
WILDTRAK wrote:
is this build still good?

I always wanted a RF build but most builds out there are either too lousy or for legacy builds only in order to get the tankyness

plenty playing in league with 10-20k es

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info