[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's TWO MILLION+ DPS SAFESTLEMON Low Life Righteous Fire/Scorching Ray Guardian

"
sQdi wrote:
what is the price of this build?

well, really depends on what you choose to use and how much to invest.

but you need like at least 10ex to start.
there is almost no limit to how much you can invest here as you are using many rare gear pieces.

look at my previous post to make it easier on your currency :)
"
HybridBoy wrote:
"
sQdi wrote:
what is the price of this build?

well, really depends on what you choose to use and how much to invest.

but you need like at least 10ex to start.
there is almost no limit to how much you can invest here as you are using many rare gear pieces.

look at my previous post to make it easier on your currency :)

10 ex lol. you need a rise of the phoenix and some shit life gear with res to be capped.
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
So, I decided to give LLRF a shot.
(As a side-note, I'm an experienced player, just not all too familiar with all that LLRF (or RF in general) business).

Gotta say: The build is fun to level, actually. I started out with the usual Tabula/Goldrim/whatever until I could equip Poets Pens at Lvl 12. From there, it was easy going until I was able to use RF.
In order to adapt to the RF-playstyle, I risked using it right away. I actually had no trouble sustaining my Life (or rather... ES) at that point. The Leveling Guide linked in the starting post really helped out here.

The build really went off once I was able to equip most of my gear (Lvl 62). I was using a 4l Shavs at that point, so damage wasn't THAT great.

But now, I've reached a point of almost no improvement in damage (even with the 6l Shavs). Yeah, I can run down most packs without fear, but bossing feels INCREDIBLY slow. I also don't feel as tanky as I'd like to be.

I'm sitting at 8.5k ES right now (which for my Standard is a good bunch, but doesn't reach other numbers I hear). I know, Legacy Gear would bump me up by quiet a lot, but I'm sitting in Temp League.

So, what I can I do to improve my ES and Damage in that regard? I'm kinda poor right now, but nothing I couldn't solve with some good old grinding on my "better" character (also, finally selling those Watchers Eyes would help lol).

Gear in Spoiler. I'm using the following Watchers Eye with 2% Max ES/Reg per second btw. The Vitality one I dropped today isn't increasing my overall Regen, so sadly not worth it.

Spoiler

I NEED the Vertex right now to properly sit in LL-range (can't afford Lv4 Empower/21 Blood Magic right now) and I do understand that some Gems still need some leveling.

With that being said, I really enjoyed the build so far.
Egg egg yeet. Thanks for reading.
Last edited by Xangar_Ferbar on Jul 18, 2018, 9:54:42 PM
"
Xangar_Ferbar wrote:
words

not using a 200-300 es shield hurts your max quite a bit. you should be sitting at 10-12k pretty easily in league.

check the gear stat priorities section again, you need more es/int and es recovery on your belt/eye. enchants too.
"
"
Xangar_Ferbar wrote:
words

not using a 200-300 es shield hurts your max quite a bit. you should be sitting at 10-12k pretty easily in league.

check the gear stat priorities section again, you need more es/int and es recovery on your belt/eye. enchants too.

First of all, thanks.

When getting a high ES Shield, should I worry about the +X Max Fire Res first? Or more focus on the ES first?

Belt was the next thing I'm trying to upgrade, the one I have is nice, but as you mentioned, missing the ES Recovery.

And yeah, haven't gotten to Uber Grinding yet, but Enchants are important, indeed.

Will get to upgrading gear soon then, gotta get this build to a safe spot in the near future. Thanks again. Egg

Edit: Some Chaos-spamming got me this here. Not the best yet, but it's not bad for the beginning. 9.1k ES now
Last edited by Xangar_Ferbar on Jul 19, 2018, 6:42:10 AM

Hey guys looking for help, having issues with low tier maps. Sitting at 8k ES, but the regen feels pretty abysmal, any advice? For the investment I could get more damage/regen/life from juggernaut RF

Edit: I also have the watchers eye with recovery rate while affected by Discipline
Last edited by TheAngryAnchor on Jul 19, 2018, 2:54:36 PM
"

Hey guys looking for help, having issues with low tier maps. Sitting at 8k ES, but the regen feels pretty abysmal, any advice? For the investment I could get more damage/regen/life from juggernaut RF

Edit: I also have the watchers eye with recovery rate while affected by Discipline

Well you're only level 75, missing a ton of nodes on the tree and % es jewels, along with some lower end gear. That's to be expected. If you're able to do white/yellow maps you're doing fine, gotta keep investing to be able to get to endgame. Also Shaper's Touch doesn't really do anything for you if you dont stack strength in the background. Get more ES/Int on all slots
"
"

Well you're only level 75, missing a ton of nodes on the tree and % es jewels, along with some lower end gear. That's to be expected. If you're able to do white/yellow maps you're doing fine, gotta keep investing to be able to get to endgame. Also Shaper's Touch doesn't really do anything for you if you dont stack strength in the background. Get more ES/Int on all slots

Ty Demi, will keep chugging through levels and fix gloves! Just needed some direction that I was going in the right one.
My RF dps is so bad, can someone take a look if im doing something wrong/missing? https://pastebin.com/Z74ysnrw
"
Crigge94 wrote:
My RF dps is so bad, can someone take a look if im doing something wrong/missing? https://pastebin.com/Z74ysnrw

you have half my dps because you have half my ES. i'd work on getting more es on gear, you should be able to achieve 12k+ in league with nice gear. that'd put you at like 600k RF dps.

you can try swapping energy from withins for rare jewels with %es and 3 damage mods, might help make up for it a bit. i'd efinitely aim for higher es/int on gear though.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info