Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's TWO MILLION+ DPS SAFESTLEMON Low Life Righteous Fire/Scorching Ray Guardian

"
turbofog wrote:
Energy From Within got nerfed but we're still running them for the life to ES transformation right?

yea
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
Never played guardian before, is the Bastion of Hope stun immunity not reliable enough that you would still recommend Eye of Chayula for those that can't afford a Presence? And the ~70% increase from burning damage gem on the RF wasn't worth giving up one of the 4 links? With cheaper gear I'm concerned about the RF dps and wondering if it's worth dropping one of the purities or empower(?) to try to squeeze it in.
"
Never played guardian before, is the Bastion of Hope stun immunity not reliable enough that you would still recommend Eye of Chayula for those that can't afford a Presence? And the ~70% increase from burning damage gem on the RF wasn't worth giving up one of the 4 links? With cheaper gear I'm concerned about the RF dps and wondering if it's worth dropping one of the purities or empower(?) to try to squeeze it in.

not reliable at all. chayula works great, since all you need is stun immunty

increased is not noticeable for me at all. fk it :)
Hi,

I really enjoy your build but I can't activate Purity of Ice and Purity of Lightning with Enlighten and Blood Magic at the same time yet. My Enlighten just hit LvL 2, my Blood Magic has 20% quality, but is LvL 19 only so far.

Am I able to activate both skills with Enlighten LvL 3 and Blood Magic LvL 20, or do I have to corrupt either of them to +1 LvL?

Could you please check my character "Durza_on_fire" and tell me the easiest way to get both skills running with blood magic?

Thanks
Last edited by Durza1985 on Apr 28, 2017, 6:31:08 PM
"
Durza1985 wrote:
Hi,

I really enjoy your build but I can't activate Purity of Ice and Purity of Lightning with Enlighten and Blood Magic at the same time yet. My Enlighten just hit LvL 2, my Blood Magic has 20% quality, but is LvL 19 only so far.

Am I able to activate both skills with Enlighten LvL 3 and Blood Magic LvL 20, or do I have to corrupt either of them to +1 LvL?

Could you please check my character "Durza_on_fire" and tell me the easiest way to get both skills running with blood magic?

Thanks

i have no idea, her's an aura calc. have fun

https://poe.mikelat.com/
Last edited by DeMiGodking102 on Apr 28, 2017, 11:28:12 PM
Would be nice to have a leveling section (pre ES) since one can't switch to RF until 65-75.
All that and a bag of chips!
Last edited by Mooginator on Apr 29, 2017, 7:22:27 PM
"
Mooginator wrote:
Would be nice to have a leveling section (pre ES) since one can't switch to RF until 65-75.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aIvm5napimE
that's weird, people play rf es builds so much right now and nobody realized an easy twist that can push this build up to 24-25k es and 20k armour, which means around 40% more dps as well.
shaper's touch, strength on rings/belt and most efficient hp nodes on the tree (along with 7% life 8%es jewels) and you create a monster that can reach this much es easily and huge amount of armour at the same time. i had such character this league and with 10ex worth of gear and level 92 i reached 20.2k es + 38k armour with determination.
you should think about it, with your amount of currency you could possibly create the most broken character ever
Last edited by grizzly40 on Apr 30, 2017, 2:06:37 PM
"
grizzly40 wrote:
that's weird, people play rf es builds so much right now and nobody realized an easy twist that can push this build up to 24-25k es and 20k armour, which means around 40% more dps as well.
shaper's touch, strength on rings/belt and most efficient hp nodes on the tree (along with 7% life 8%es jewels) and you create a monster that can reach this much es easily and huge amount of armour at the same time. i had such character this league and with 10ex worth of gear and level 92 i reached 20.2k es + 38k armour with determination.
you should think about it, with your amount of currency you could possibly create the most broken character ever

but armour does literally nothing
armour is just a free add-on, the thing is you can get way more es

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info