[2.6] Windz's Mortem Throw/Flurry Build (Shaper, Uber Atziri, Guardian),

"
Redvalera wrote:
Hi, how about farming guardians ? Viable ?

Yup all of fhem.

Only one taking long is hydra but no problems
Would this build be viable for starting a fresh league with? I'm thinking of starting the next league with this build (depending on any changes of course) and was wondering how I would go about starting out with a build like this, should I get a few more life nodes to start off with and then respec a little later on? Also, I've never played a Shadow, what would be a good skill gem setup to level using this build until I get some of the gear required to run this build to its full potential?

Nice guide!

Edit: Or would you recommend going a different build to start a league to build up some currency and such then switch to this build later on?
Last edited by Baggelz on Feb 14, 2017, 2:47:17 PM
Hey nice build, but im having some issues. My problem is that I don't know how to increase the dmg of BF im having 400~ tooltip dps got some meh gear but I think I could get to at least 1k minimum with the same gear. I made a elemental BF build and in that char got like 2k and with shitty gear. So what im trying to say is if you can help me or guide me on what to do 'cause im really lost here got almost the same skill tree and this is my gear

I mean a huge chunk of this build's damage comes from Added Chaos. You are using a level 4 added chaos with no quality. Get a 20/20 at least.
U MAD?
"
Baggelz wrote:
Would this build be viable for starting a fresh league with? I'm thinking of starting the next league with this build (depending on any changes of course) and was wondering how I would go about starting out with a build like this, should I get a few more life nodes to start off with and then respec a little later on? Also, I've never played a Shadow, what would be a good skill gem setup to level using this build until I get some of the gear required to run this build to its full potential?

Nice guide!

Edit: Or would you recommend going a different build to start a league to build up some currency and such then switch to this build later on?

Yeah you can start this as league starter as long as nothing is changed too drastically.

Level with life then respec into CI when you can afford to. Grab similar dps nodes, might not leech enough til you get hungry abyss working also.

"
Lata wrote:
Hey nice build, but im having some issues. My problem is that I don't know how to increase the dmg of BF im having 400~ tooltip dps got some meh gear but I think I could get to at least 1k minimum with the same gear. I made a elemental BF build and in that char got like 2k and with shitty gear. So what im trying to say is if you can help me or guide me on what to do 'cause im really lost here got almost the same skill tree and this is my gear

Hey, first of all you need 5 corrupted items to activate hungry abyss.

Second, all your damage will come added chaos gem. Yours is only lvl 4. Try to buy a high lvl added chaos gem if you can.
Last edited by windz on Feb 18, 2017, 1:58:42 PM
I have a question about power charge generation from jaws of agony. I tried it a few times but i barely could get2 or 3 power charges (6 max). I was using the internal Bear trap + multitrap + clustertrap. Is there anything additional i should do to proc more p.charges?
Builds : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1813247
Challenge boss kill services : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1814668
"
SUPEROUMAN wrote:
I have a question about power charge generation from jaws of agony. I tried it a few times but i barely could get2 or 3 power charges (6 max). I was using the internal Bear trap + multitrap + clustertrap. Is there anything additional i should do to proc more p.charges?

Try fire trap instead. lvl 1 if possible (lower mana cost and faster recovery time)
Hey windz, how good is general map clear speed with this build? Is it viable or is this build strongest as a boss killer? Thinking about starting legacy league with it.
"
windz wrote:
"
SUPEROUMAN wrote:

Try fire trap instead. lvl 1 if possible (lower mana cost and faster recovery time)

Nevermind, i didn't realize i was using an old legacy (15% p.charge chance) jews of agony on std. Derp. It's all good now.
Builds : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1813247
Challenge boss kill services : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1814668
Hi, what was your tree when you were using ST? Also what were you links and dps? Thanks, great build btw.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info