[2.6] Windz's Mortem Throw/Flurry Build (Shaper, Uber Atziri, Guardian),

My video doing Phoenix and Minotaur with this build

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_z1OeT2DdoE&t=4s
I was having no issue with this build, until around t10+ and only from certain bosses/packs. I really notice a problem with dominus boss from t12 Residence. I have used topaz flask with shock immunity and purity of lightning, still take too much dmg and not enough life from flask/leech while dodging to stay alive. Im wondering if there is something i am missing.
My profile is public if anyone has any advice, Thanks.
Should I pick projectile damage nods If I want to use blade flurry for this build?

If not which nodes should I pick instead?
"
xoxAZIxox wrote:
Should I pick projectile damage nods If I want to use blade flurry for this build?

If not which nodes should I pick instead?

Does BF have projectile tag? If yes, then take it, if no then dont take it because it will do literally nothing. You can look how BF tree should look like, character name i AutorplyThisPlayerIsAfk

"
Sidyo wrote:
Isn't Devoto's a good damage boost?

It's damage boost, but rat's nest will gve you more if ST and abyssus if BF.
Made a new helm and went for dual wielding because why not. Dropped to 8.5k ES, but damage with 5 power charges now with GMP 36k and with slower proj 57k and point plank is taken too :)

Uber atziri phases melts like half a second now :)
Ign HalpingHansu/Jevnigeff
is it worth going point blank? too many blank travelling nodes instead of taking ES or power charge near the witch area.
IGN:
@McDeliveryOnFlurry - Legacy Softcore

add me if i win or if my bids are lower than c/o
"
xiaozozo wrote:
is it worth going point blank? too many blank travelling nodes instead of taking ES or power charge near the witch area.

If you running like shaped strand/shore then no, but guardians/uber atziri/shaper then yeah.
Ign HalpingHansu/Jevnigeff
Not really getting along with this build unfortunately, If anyone wants to buy let me know
Hey, ive been playing this build as CI and really enjoying it so far!

I was just wondering is there a reason to not go for the fatal toxin node? Doesnt it scale up the poison damage by alot?

"
Jevnigeff wrote:
Made a new helm and went for dual wielding because why not. Dropped to 8.5k ES, but damage with 5 power charges now with GMP 36k and with slower proj 57k and point plank is taken too :)

Uber atziri phases melts like half a second now :)

Hey just curious, can you link your gear/tree?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info