[2.6] Windz's Mortem Throw/Flurry Build (Shaper, Uber Atziri, Guardian),

How do you see this build as CI?

Seems like getting 5G1B for ST-GMP-VOID-FATTACKS-PIERCE-ADDChoas is nearly impossible..

How would you gear this build as CI?
"
Vother wrote:
How do you see this build as CI?

Seems like getting 5G1B for ST-GMP-VOID-FATTACKS-PIERCE-ADDChoas is nearly impossible..

How would you gear this build as CI?

Go with crit damage so 4G2B. That isnt too bad. Same colours as ED
"
HeyterVic wrote:
I came into idea of using Abyssus with Lightning Coild and Bladeflurry version because Throw won't get benefit of Abyssus multiplayer. Is Bladefluryy any viable this league after aoe changes and low base range of claws? Dmgwise it should be insane though, due to high crit chance assasing has. Phys dmg take while using Lightniing Coil is accaptable.

I'm playing this but with cherrubim chest. 6.6k avg dmg without conc effect with 5 power charges. You can check my character, name is AutorplyThisPlayerIsAfk. Only needed 2/3 full charged blade flurrys to kill uber izaro, without conc.
Hey i tried to put togeather an ES version of ST but my leech was ass and the dmg was super low. So i tried to re roll some stuff for blade flurry and the leech is still ass and the dmg is low. I know ill get more dmg with jewls/levels/gem levels but it just feel really weak and the lack of leech even with the hungry abyss on is confusing me >>. Could you take a look and tell me where to fix things? Ide love to swap back to ST if possible but if BF will work out better ill rock that.

Toon is Thornhub
Well, i finally do Uber and some guardians (Phoenix and Minotaur) but i cant do Hydra and i not try yet Chimera.
What i can do in my gears/jewels/tree do be better?
Im playing with dual claw because i feel so slow in 1h+shield

My profile is open

Thanks for this incredible build !
Swapped over to this build in the past few days after being underwhelmed with my starter; I think I finally found the skill that clicks with me and it feels great.

I have a few questions about gear optimization and tree priorities though. I'm borrowing gear from my previous build which was also chaos based, is there any reason I should be avoiding % increased chaos damage rings if my resists allow me to get away with it? Is there something more valuable in that slot that I'm overlooking? I feel like it's an obvious benefit since Cherrubim's is in the mix but I'm confused why it's not mentioned as an option.

Regarding the later points in the tree, I'm closing in on 90 once again and beginning to choose between the Damage over Time or Skill Effect Duration notables and I really have no clue how I can begin calculating what's better for me. I'm grabbing Dirty Techniques first as it seems a healthy balance between the two but I'm considering going for Entropy over Exceptional Performance as it would cost me only 2 points (and a quick one point regret re-route out of the 10 dex node) for a combined total of 47% DoT + 5% SED against 45% SED for 3 points. Eventually I could get both of course but am I crazy for avoiding Exceptional Performance right away?

Last edited by Zippomatt on Mar 16, 2017, 5:30:47 PM
"
Zippomatt wrote:
Swapped over to this build in the past few days after being underwhelmed with my starter; I think I finally found the skill that clicks with me and it feels great.

I have a few questions about gear optimization and tree priorities though. I'm borrowing gear from my previous build which was also chaos based, is there any reason I should be avoiding % increased chaos damage rings if my resists allow me to get away with it? Is there something more valuable in that slot that I'm overlooking? I feel like it's an obvious benefit since Cherrubim's is in the mix but I'm confused why it's not mentioned as an option.

Regarding the later points in the tree, I'm closing in on 90 once again and beginning to choose between the Damage over Time or Skill Effect Duration notables and I really have no clue how I can begin calculating what's better for me. I'm grabbing Dirty Techniques first as it seems a healthy balance between the two but I'm considering going for Entropy over Exceptional Performance as it would cost me only 2 points (and a quick one point regret re-route out of the 10 dex node) for a combined total of 47% DoT + 5% SED against 45% SED for 3 points. Eventually I could get both of course but am I crazy for avoiding Exceptional Performance right away?

The envy crafted rings are the ultimate jeweleries. I didnt include this because likelyhood of getting a good one is hard. But aim for chaos damage + life + resist if needed with open prefix for added chaos dmg craft.

Regarding the duration node, not only does it inc poison damage but makes your wither, spell totem, vlt, IC last longer. You dont have to use it
Would you use lycosidae in CI version too ? Seems too good of dmg up to pass. Just 6linked my vaal regalia and got currency to go CI in LHC. Also valyrium or chayula?

also dont think its worth going to point blank as CI, so much more worth getting more es / chaos dmg etc from top of the tree

tree I was thinking: www.poeurl.com/bbu7

Also wild idea, valyrium, inc crit strikes 6l and Marylenes :D
Last edited by TheCreatek on Mar 16, 2017, 8:06:00 PM
"
TheCreatek wrote:
Would you use lycosidae in CI version too ? Seems too good of dmg up to pass. Just 6linked my vaal regalia and got currency to go CI in LHC. Also valyrium or chayula?

also dont think its worth going to point blank as CI, so much more worth getting more es / chaos dmg etc from top of the tree

tree I was thinking: www.poeurl.com/bbu7

Also wild idea, valyrium, inc crit strikes 6l and Marylenes :D

Check out my BHC 2.5 gear section for es gearing. You van use es shield if you want but get acc on gears.

Chayula is way too good to not use in hc setting.

Pointblank really shines in for bosses. You dont need it and can grab the chaos es node near witch instead
hi wind's, can you show your spectral throw damage ? i built this build but seems my damage is very low

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info