[3.0] Low Life Blade Vortex Shaper, Guardians, Uber Atziri deathless /w videos

"
Zeious wrote:
Thanks for the advice. I think that the mana problem is not that bad yet I can still get 15ish stacks without running out. Ive been trying to use the nerfed vinktars and so far it has been working out on T14.

Glad it works out for you. If you need any advice for guardians, t15 or shaper feel free to ask.
Last edited by zzang on Aug 23, 2017, 4:41:57 PM
Hey man, i was looking at your gem setup and i was wondering if it is flexible enough to swap flame golem with rallying cry. I know that holding the finger (or nose) on BV is vital, rallying cry requires another button press every 10 seconds while golem just stands there and doesn't need to be looked at. However aren't the benefits from RC better overall? i mean it gives more damage, mana and possibly the spot for harold of thunder back.
Edit: Also since it's already powerful and instant leech isn't possible anymore what about swapping empower with leech support?
Last edited by TrattoreAnale on Oct 1, 2017, 8:24:02 PM
Interesting build. How do you think I can make it a bit more clearspeed oriented?
"
TrattoreAnale wrote:
Hey man, i was looking at your gem setup and i was wondering if it is flexible enough to swap flame golem with rallying cry. I know that holding the finger (or nose) on BV is vital, rallying cry requires another button press every 10 seconds while golem just stands there and doesn't need to be looked at. However aren't the benefits from RC better overall? i mean it gives more damage, mana and possibly the spot for harold of thunder back.
Edit: Also since it's already powerful and instant leech isn't possible anymore what about swapping empower with leech support?

Technically the flame golem can be replaced with anything that fits your playstyle. Flamegolem isnt neccessary at all.

"
Anavels wrote:
Interesting build. How do you think I can make it a bit more clearspeed oriented?

The build was designed to be a good boss killer in 2.5. It still is very decent in 3.0 for deathless bosskills with the right gear (just phoenix is a bit troublemsome). I havent tried to optimize the build for clearspeed but there are some options mainly to increase the cast speed by socketing arcane surge in your main link and increase the area of effect (replacing conc effect gem for aoe gem). A better dagger with attack speed would also help the speed of the movement skill.
Last edited by zzang on Nov 9, 2017, 2:30:12 PM
Hey pal!

I really enjoy using BV and been playing it alot. Haven't really played it too much since the Vaal Pact nerf though. Been playing BV Inquisitor with ele conversion the last couple of leagues as a starter, super solid to farm Atziri on day 1. The thing is, I really want to play BV as CI/LL pathfinder again and this build just ticks all the boxes for me.
So my question for you is, do you think it would be possible to start the new league off as BV pathfinder hybrib and later respec into this when the currency is there or do you think it's better to start off as inquisitor as it is much cheaper to get good damage and then re-level as pathfinder?
I know this is a standard character but I'm pretty confident I can pull this off in a temp league.

Thanks for the great build!
nice build for 3.0 but w/o lega vinktar is also can virable reflect mod like 2.6 ?

i got all this item but only one is vinktar left !
つ ◕_◕ つ Give DIRETIDE Volvo つ ◕_◕ つ
"
b0bblecopter wrote:
Hey pal!

I really enjoy using BV and been playing it alot. Haven't really played it too much since the Vaal Pact nerf though. Been playing BV Inquisitor with ele conversion the last couple of leagues as a starter, super solid to farm Atziri on day 1. The thing is, I really want to play BV as CI/LL pathfinder again and this build just ticks all the boxes for me.
So my question for you is, do you think it would be possible to start the new league off as BV pathfinder hybrib and later respec into this when the currency is there or do you think it's better to start off as inquisitor as it is much cheaper to get good damage and then re-level as pathfinder?
I know this is a standard character but I'm pretty confident I can pull this off in a temp league.

Thanks for the great build!

I dont recommend this build for leagues especially not in 3.1 the ES values would be a bit too low. You are probably better off as life inquisitor BV in a league.

"
playboystepz wrote:
nice build for 3.0 but w/o lega vinktar is also can virable reflect mod like 2.6 ?

i got all this item but only one is vinktar left !

Vinktars isnt required anymore since there is no instant leech for es anymore. I just use it because i have it.
Last edited by zzang on Jan 27, 2018, 11:31:35 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info