[3.0] Low Life Blade Vortex Shaper, Guardians, Uber Atziri deathless /w videos

"
zzang wrote:

I have a link about a poison double dipper blade vortex build in my guide which is fairly cheap and beats this build in terms of shaper kill dps.

Even after nerf in 2.6?
"
whiteselect wrote:
"
zzang wrote:

I have a link about a poison double dipper blade vortex build in my guide which is fairly cheap and beats this build in terms of shaper kill dps.

Even after nerf in 2.6?

I forgot that the stacking bug is fixed. I guess poison still deals immense amounts of damage with bv for very low investment if you are looking for a cheaper alternative.
updated video content: deathless uber atziri steam rolled and hall of grand masters raped all floors deathless. Further features: optimized gear: Belt of the deceiver = 10% more dmg, improved skill tree, 10k ES.
Last edited by zzang on Jul 21, 2017, 8:25:19 PM
Where did you choose to put your ascendency points?
"
Menstrating wrote:
Where did you choose to put your ascendency points?

If you open the skilltree you can click on the little button at the ranger wheel then you can see the ascendancy points.

Updated video scetion: Hall of Grandmasters hard spawn Mull Guben slaughtered.
Nice build! :3
Decent items?: /view-thread/2260543
Okey stream?:twitch.tv/Meatheone
Feel free to ask me questions ingame @Princess_Mea!
PM support if you encounter any bugs or need help!
"
Nice build! :3

Thanks man!
How is the dps difference with Void Battery?

Without Vinktars (guess uptime will be nerfed anyway) it's not worth to try it?
Maybe going life with chaos dmg...
"
Ceratoidei wrote:
How is the dps difference with Void Battery?

Without Vinktars (guess uptime will be nerfed anyway) it's not worth to try it?
Maybe going life with chaos dmg...

About Void Battery:

I tested it myself and its slightly less damage compared to my dagger.
But there are several more reasons to not use void battery

- No movement skill = less clearspeed, less survivability (no fortify and no dodge opportunity)
- You want as much crit chance as possible my dagger gives me 152% chance to crit
- Void battery has no lightning spell damage therefore less leech from vinktars
(conversion vinktars is not that good in terms of damage)
- All in all single void battery is way worse than a rare dagger and got super shitty survivability
this build is all about survivability and right click any content in the game safe and deathless.

About after the patch. This build will still work just not as much facetank as before. My build perma freezes any bosses below t16. And shaper will require a tiny bit more dodging (the beam) because instant leech will be gone. I will probably then replace vinktars with sins rebirth or The Wise Oak. Atziri Flask is good enough for leech.

Im also testing a life concept but it just can not reach the required dps level to feel good. I will wait and see what life brings in 3.0.
Last edited by zzang on Jul 23, 2017, 6:35:34 PM
I'm gone since ages, but I wouldn't count on Vinktars/Pathfinder for the upcoming patch, has been abused to much.

VP nerf is just a Acuity buff and should keep your build alive...

I'm playing around with a Occultist Dual Void Battery MoM (4.8 Life + 1.4k Mana), Acro, almost pure Phys version... 500k dps at Path of Building

just replacing the Voids with some T6 Crit Spell Dmg Dagger leaves 280k, but slightly better Crit ^^

The Spell Dmg Boost of Dual Void is massive...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info