EXALTED ORB Price Shenanigans [Delirium] 127:1 What is even going on?

Chaos value is based on ppl who control market which base it on how available, how useful it is and how rich the market control want to be.

Normally 1 map = +- {2 chaos(recipe) + 1 chaos(drop)} = 3 chaos a map
Chaos is the quick fix to get reroll on high base and this is where its value show.

What happened in bestiary ? You still would get the same equation right ?
Spoiler
Normally 1 map = +- {2 chaos(recipe) + 1 chaos(drop)} = 3 chaos a map

Well yeah, but spending the chaos to get beast to make item turned to be very profitable for some and you would craft, get item or even dupe items to spam with Ex. Meaning that Ex was more useful

Now incursion ? Whats up with that right ?

a) Now, 1 map +- {2 chaos(1 recipe) + 1 chaos(drop)} + {X chaos(Y recipe from incursion)} = Z Chaos

Seeing as I can get 1-3 chaos recipe per incursion we could average it at 2.
X Therefor = 4+
Y = 2 +
Z = +-7 or 9.

With 7-9 chaos a map vs 3 previously we can see how the price is rising.

b) Seeing as the chase item is a 6 link double implicit, people wanna get rich to toss as many 6 link into the machine before league end. This result in something very simple. People want Ex value to go up so they can get everything cheap.
What I like about this league is how cheap vaal orbs are. Vaaling maps is pretty much the only thing I bother with before running them so this is a huge plus.
Is anyone running zana breach anymore post nerf?
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
"
Nephalim wrote:

My friend and I aren't even doing Zana rotations anymore. All the map mods suck tbh, plus no challenges Breach can help with.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
"
SunL4D2 wrote:
We are back! :3

Less than 2 weeks into the League and it's already 112+:1. That's historical maximum for this far into the LEeague, it never was so high that fast. WTF?! Why? What is going on? Will it go down later? Will it only continue to rise? Should we all sell our chaos orbs? Should we keep our chaos? What should we do? Is this Tencent's doing? Is that devious plan of select few shadow lords who control the market? Should I equip my tin foil hat? WTF?! Are we all gonna die?!

These are the questions we all must ask.

Bots and RMT basically sums up the exalt market.
there is a chaos exploit currently, expect it to go higher until people get banned
"
Saintdraco wrote:
there is a chaos exploit currently, expect it to go higher until people get banned

You mean the one with stash chaos recipe? If yes than i have a bad news for you. Thats not the reason.
Got enough currencies in ISC moved it all to IHC becuz fuck ISC economy
"
_Saranghaeyo_ wrote:
"
Nephalim wrote:

My friend and I aren't even doing Zana rotations anymore. All the map mods suck tbh, plus no challenges Breach can help with.

I've tried doing domination a few times, it adds quite a large number of extra mobs so potentially more map drops. Idk if it ended up being worth it though, I didn't really pay attention to their drops.
my evasion is so high i only insta rip sometimes
-----
Bug Fixes:
People were using cyclone for actual melee builds, so we nerfed it and made blade vortex. Also, we went ahead and made cyclone great for CoC casters while we were at it.
"
Saintdraco wrote:

?

Are you baiting or something?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info