EXALTED ORB Price Shenanigans [Delirium] 127:1 What is even going on?

"
"
SunL4D2 wrote:
129:1 for all your Standard immersion needs

Normal thing. It's not about price fixing or some shady tricks, just "chaos orbs" inflation. Unlike chaos orbs, exalts are really useful. With chaos you can only role maps/items or use it in Zana's mods. Till now everybody figured, that spending 6c on Harbinger mode is waste of currency, same thing with Perandus. League is dead, even GGG abandoned it and focused on new “Flashback event”, which will probably be something like a premature, unofficial ending of the pokemon league, to offer the possibility of a new start to all those who have already given up.

So what you expect? Where to get exalt’s in dead league, nobody plays anymore, as players moved to standard or other games? Who has do deliver them? Ghosts? I expect exalt price will rise to 150 or even higher near the "official" end of the league. Which also shows the size of the failure that this league was.

Bolded can't be further from the truth though. It's actually opposite. It's very good, specially on T16 maps, because mobs drop maps. I think Perandus is fine in the long run, it gives packsize, some interesting boxes and a couple of bro deals can pay tenfold.

So you are telling me that people set their Exalts ratio and then later think - "League is dying, time to set higher ratio?" and they set ratio higher on their onw? No, this is not how it works from perspecitve osf semi-active trader. You set ratio and check ratios day by day. And ratios change only when many people change them and have resoruces to support their ratios and you guess it who does it - all kinds of "shady people". Nobody will change ratio just because ""it's time". Or think there is some sort of collective mind of all the traders here that deicde that stuff?

Wonder if we will reach 150 by the end of the league.
The most simple explanation is most likely the correct one as for whg exalts keep increasing in price, especially considering there exist multiple possible different reasons.

#Occam's Razor
Curly_Femboy, Level 95 Seismic/Exsang Saboteur (Scourge SC)
TakeCareOfMeDaddy, Level 97 Seismic/Exsang Saboteur (Expedition SC)
Bat_boy, Level 94 Wild Strike Assassin (Standard)
Last edited by Robin99 on Apr 25, 2018, 2:09:32 PM
Well, now is the time to sell ALL your exalts. When flaskback event starts they will be dropping i'm quite sure. And they are more expensive than std alredy WTF.
"In this game you're just a cow being milked, not a human being entertained" - Kiss_Me_Quick
"
IIPheXII wrote:
Well, now is the time to sell ALL your exalts. When flaskback event starts they will be dropping i'm quite sure. And they are more expensive than std alredy WTF.

Maybe? Who knows. Gott think about it if you gonna stay when FB will start of course in the first place.
126:1 meanwhile
shenanigans?

[Removed by Support]

It's called supply and demand.

Nobody want's any supply from a dead game ,therefore only the most valuable items are looked for.
143:1+ memewhile (Bestiary of course)
We are back! :3

Less than 2 weeks into the League and it's already 112+:1. That's historical maximum for this far into the LEeague, it never was so high that fast. WTF?! Why? What is going on? Will it go down later? Will it only continue to rise? Should we all sell our chaos orbs? Should we keep our chaos? What should we do? Is this Tencent's doing? Is that devious plan of select few shadow lords who control the market? Should I equip my tin foil hat? WTF?! Are we all gonna die?!

These are the questions we all must ask.
Last edited by SunL4D2 on Jun 12, 2018, 5:32:17 PM
"
SunL4D2 wrote:
We are back! :3

Less than 2 weeks into the League and it's already 112+:1. That's historical maximum for this far into the LEeague, it never was so high that fast. WTF?! Why? What is going on? Will it go down later? Will it only continue to rise? Should we all sell our chaos orbs? Should we keep our chaos? What should we do? Is this Tencent's doing? Is that devious plan of select few shadow lords who control the market? Should I equip my tin foil hat? WTF?! Are we all gonna die?!

These are the questions we all must ask.

There are two types of POE players:
1) Those who want to walk uphill both ways barefoot on broken glass wearing a blindfold
2) F*cking noobs

I identify as transnational Chinese. May I have access to their QOL features, please?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info