EXALTED ORB Price Shenanigans [Delirium] 127:1 What is even going on?

"
xMustard wrote:
shut the fuck up

there, i said it.
is there any way i can block this thread from ever appearing to my eyes?

look, i don't doubt bots exist. certainly they do. but there is no way they are the primary driver of economy and prices. no fucking chance at all. this is as bad as the russian collusion thing

THEY ARE
I ahve work colegues that , while doing their shifts, they ahve a special build pc machine just for botting, with cloned windows and more, just for poe
One dude raked in 4k bucks in a month just from this, their bot army gets banned once every 4-5 months
The game IS PLAGUED with bots
EJRVBÑJKSBVÑERJVBÑJWERBVÑRWEJFVCÑIERVGLÑIJESFDBVIEWRGICVL3WEGRDVICWDSBCVIJWDBCVWIJDECVILDBWLDEJCHBVWLIDECGWLDICHYVGLWDICHLWDECHVW
DEVGERGVERGWWFVEFVWWEDQWEFCDWEFCWEFVCWEFCWEFWEFWEFWREGFRWREGFW
Ex went from 92c to 153c in 7 days, it's around the same price as it was at this time in Betrayal.

This will always be the price ex gets to unless they find some way to stop bots, which we all know isn't going to happen.
"
Vertal0 wrote:
Ex went from 92c to 153c in 7 days, it's around the same price as it was at this time in Betrayal.

It's not though.

> This will always be the price ex gets to unless they find some way to stop bots, which we all know isn't going to happen.

Yes.
Last edited by SunL4D2 on Mar 28, 2019, 2:44:46 AM
"
xMustard wrote:
shut the fuck up

there, i said it.

look, i don't doubt bots exist. certainly they do. but there is no way they are the primary driver of economy and prices. no fucking chance at all. this is as bad as the russian collusion thing

One word. Incursion.

Are you seriously still living in such an extreme denial?

ots are main (if not the only) reason for exalt prices. It's as simple as that.

Just remember what happened in Incursion next time you are about to say such nonsense.
Last edited by SunL4D2 on Mar 28, 2019, 2:42:05 AM
"
xMustard wrote:
shut the fuck up

there, i said it.

Why do you think so? They are playing 24/7, with no brakes, this nets them alot of stuff. Exalted's as well.
"
Hasunic wrote:
I don't understand how bots are inflating exalt prices. Arnt they farming exalt cards? Shouldn't that devaluate exalt prices?

Its simple. Bots basically print chaos. They then turn around and spend whatever it takes in chaos to get more exalts to sell RMT.

If an exalt price is 120c, for example, do you think a bot running 24/7 and creating 1000s of chaos really cares to pay 130c, 140c+ for an exalt? No. So this continually drains real exalts out of the market, which they sell for real money on RMT sites.

Any exalts they generate through cards or found, never make into the trading economy, either. Those are just flat out sold for real money.

Bots farming chaos are the equivalent of you printing dollar bills on your printer at home, and going down to the store and trading them in for every 100 dollar bill the store has.

RMT is the huge driving factor behind all of it. Its not random joe schmoes botting exalts to fund their characters. Its people, and companies, mass botting chaos, trading for exalts, and selling those for real money that is the main driving factor and its a HUGE market.

I have a friend who made a living doing just this. Started in D2, did it in D3, and now does it in real life basically reselling on Amazon. But he sold duped runes and botted items in d2, had an entire room in his house, which bots paid for, dedicated to running d3 bots 24/7. He still has stacks of D3 boxes in his house from ban waves. Hes moved on to real life ventures reselling on Amazon at this point and only plays these games for fun now, but he 100% made a really good living RMTing/botting the hell out of D2/D3.

And the money is there in PoE, too, and in my opinion, far more abuseable.

All these bots do is generate chaos to stockpile exalts for RMT resell. And this continually drains all the exalts out of the market, and continually floods the market with chaos. The same as just chain printing dollar bills on your printer at home. Especially since they can easily get to exalts far before your average player because they will gladly pay 10-15-20c more for exalts becuase who cares? They print chaos. Its all profit.
"
xMustard wrote:
shut the fuck up

there, i said it.

If you don't open the thread then you only have to glance at the thread title every once in a while as you scan through the list of threads.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
I'm happy, I will be able to easily sell doctors for exalted robs. After that with 1 exalted i can buy so many chaos I can run easily beyond/harbringer just for fun.

P.S
I hate bots and rmt
"
Destructodave wrote:
"
Hasunic wrote:
I don't understand how bots are inflating exalt prices. Arnt they farming exalt cards? Shouldn't that devaluate exalt prices?

Its simple. Bots basically print chaos. They then turn around and spend whatever it takes in chaos to get more exalts to sell RMT.

If an exalt price is 120c, for example, do you think a bot running 24/7 and creating 1000s of chaos really cares to pay 130c, 140c+ for an exalt? No. So this continually drains real exalts out of the market, which they sell for real money on RMT sites.

Any exalts they generate through cards or found, never make into the trading economy, either. Those are just flat out sold for real money.

Bots farming chaos are the equivalent of you printing dollar bills on your printer at home, and going down to the store and trading them in for every 100 dollar bill the store has.

RMT is the huge driving factor behind all of it. Its not random joe schmoes botting exalts to fund their characters. Its people, and companies, mass botting chaos, trading for exalts, and selling those for real money that is the main driving factor and its a HUGE market.

I have a friend who made a living doing just this. Started in D2, did it in D3, and now does it in real life basically reselling on Amazon. But he sold duped runes and botted items in d2, had an entire room in his house, which bots paid for, dedicated to running d3 bots 24/7. He still has stacks of D3 boxes in his house from ban waves. Hes moved on to real life ventures reselling on Amazon at this point and only plays these games for fun now, but he 100% made a really good living RMTing/botting the hell out of D2/D3.

All these bots do is generate chaos to stockpile exalts for RMT resell. And this continually drains all the exalts out of the market, and continually floods the market with chaos. The same as just chain printing dollar bills on your printer at home. Especially since they can easily get to exalts far before your average player because they will gladly pay 10-15-20c more for exalts becuase who cares? They print chaos. Its all profit.

That's best written explanation I seen so far. ^
"
Destructodave wrote:
"
Hasunic wrote:

I have work collegues that are doing this also, they only get banned once every 4-5 months.....and some run 14 to 18 clients at a time on 2 machines with virtual windows or some stuff like that i didnt understand much
A dude racked in 4000 dollars in one month by doing this, GGG doesnt care
EJRVBÑJKSBVÑERJVBÑJWERBVÑRWEJFVCÑIERVGLÑIJESFDBVIEWRGICVL3WEGRDVICWDSBCVIJWDBCVWIJDECVILDBWLDEJCHBVWLIDECGWLDICHYVGLWDICHLWDECHVW
DEVGERGVERGWWFVEFVWWEDQWEFCDWEFCWEFVCWEFCWEFWEFWEFWREGFRWREGFW

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info