EXALTED ORB Price Shenanigans [Delirium] 127:1 What is even going on?

198+ meanwhile
190'ish c for an Exalt.
more like 186ish

must have been a bot ban wave, amirite
"
"
SunDevil295 wrote:
welp back to 190. ... while bots continue to farm chaos 24/7 at an efficient pace. I wouldn't be surprised if the ratio hits 220-230c in the new few weeks.

I don't think so. Bots farming chaos orb for a reason and that reason is only and exclusively RMT shops, owned by bots owners. Such bot farm also has some own costs, like maintenance, electricity and so. Nobody will buy "exalts" for real money in empty league so there will be no reason to farm "at efficient pace". Moreover, number of "godly" items to buy for exalts will decrease too, as sellers have to be online. My estimation - 200-210 peak, then down to 175-185.

NO BAN WAWE!!! Exalt price drops as predicted week ago, nothing new. Moreover, no big bot farm currently operate on market. Of course, there are some “small” boties, coded by players who doesn’t want to bother with currency farming or “trade bots”, coded by flippers, to flip 24/7, but no any “RMT factories” around. All you need to notice it is… observe “chaos orbs/silver coins” rate, as silver coins are “side effect” of farming traditional bots “haunting grounds” in acts 3 and 8. Big bot farms are able to farm millions of them and can only sell it in bulk, to get more chaos/exalted orbs. There are few easy “milestones”. Above 7 silver coins for 1 chaos orb – bots rampaging, there are everywhere and number of bots owned by biggest bot farms nearly exceed number of all “real” players. 7-5 silver coins for 1 chaos orb – bot farms cease activity, sell out rest of stock. 4 or less silver coins for 1 chaos orb – current situation. Only “small” individual bots or small bot farms, coded by larger clans for their own purposes.
Its 3rd months of the league. Most people already left, which means the demand for exalts is smaller. Now exalt prices will slowly drop to be on par with standard ration at the end of the league.
1:175
ITS HAPPENING, SOMEONE HOLD ME
[b][u]Zana[/u][/b]: Still sane, Exile?
[b][u]Exile[/u][/b]: Ye.
[b][u]Zana[/u][/b]: Hold my Flask.
It rising back again

And I'm already sold all my Ex (About 80 Ex)

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2324654

Thai Live Stream (ช่องคนไทยจ้า)
https://www.twitch.tv/alexandritetv
1:187

sigh
SIIIIIGGHHH

it was going down, all according to what you think it should be. big relief as though its more natural to have a much lower ratio.

but alas, fucking bots AT IT AGAIN!
they must have taken a couple day break or something, but now they're back at it and the ratio is up again.

plz ggg save us all from the russianz botz

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info