(Feb 5 and 9) Server problem

This same problem is happening again.
I have spikes in lag and second-long freezes every ~10 minutes at the moment. However, It is not bad enough to disconnect me yet.
The F1 data is pretty crazy. It almost looks like a pulse, with spikes from 50 ms to 150 every 2 seconds and same with frame time and frame rate. I guess the game is very much alive. :P
I appear to be living in "Romance Standard Time". That has to be good! :)
I could not logon either off my accounts on US server.
Only EU are working right now.
Clan Admin -> www-clan-da.com
http://da.xfire.com/profile/dmolisher/videos/poe/
Alt-O-Holic ... too many to name --> HC
This was indeed the same issue. We have restarted the realm and we'll try to get the issue fixed as soon as possible.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
Chris wrote:
This was indeed the same issue. We have restarted the realm and we'll try to get the issue fixed as soon as possible.

Thanks and good work :)
Beta Member Since 0.9.0 | Current Character : ExExCorpse
Creator of Prismatic Rings AND Unique Thief's Torment Prismatic Ring
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Guide to Loot Filters - Here
THX alot, for the fast fix.
Now time to game again.
Clan Admin -> www-clan-da.com
http://da.xfire.com/profile/dmolisher/videos/poe/
Alt-O-Holic ... too many to name --> HC
More details on this problem:

Occasionally it seems one of our instance spawner servers is stalling. We haven't worked out the reason for the stall yet, though we are investigating it.

Unfortunately as an unintended consequence this is actually causing the entire realm to stop spawning instances.

The reason for this is because our instance manager balances instances onto the machines that have the least instances on them. If one instance server loses communication and all the instances timed out, then this would mean that the instance manager would choose start all new instances on that machine until it has reached parity with the rest of the realm. Because instances started on that machine never come up (due to the stall) that server will *never* reach parity with the other servers.

In 0.9.6b I added a check so that if one server continuously fails to start instances, then that server will be removed from rotation pending manual review.

This means that the realm will continue to function just fine (albeit down a server).

Now that this is done, I can start checking into why the original problem is happening.
Path of Exile II - Game Director
Thanks for being awesome Jonathan. Don't take no shit from those servers. Keep them in their place.
Forum Sheriff
"The pack file has corruption that can be fixed by running reclamation"

what does it mean? i cand open the game, yesterday was fine

update:
i deleted all files and now is cool :)
Last edited by FlyingV2 on Feb 9, 2012, 1:05:34 PM

issue persists. Both servers (America and Europe) give the same result - latency = 0 (And look on WP and stash)
This problem only on my merciles pers - witch 53. Other (on normal) works normally
edit: now (10:00 gmt+4) all is normal
Last edited by olrticl on Feb 11, 2012, 12:55:46 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info