[3.4] LL Classic Summoner - Shaper/Elder/Guardian Farmer

"
FinestHC wrote:
about all the blasphemy thing:

im trying out this setup right now - zombies and golem might not be as tanky as before, but temp chains blasphemy is there.. so were are not wasting a possible curse. ill try this for a couple of hours/ maps and tell u guys what i think

edit: ok fuck it, did one tier 11 map and had to resummon zombies every 30 seconds.. zombies lost 10k life - chaosgolem lost 25k life. i might have to figure something out in order to run tc tho.. i wanna run it!

Unfortunately you will drop something to test. If you want to test only Blasphemy + Temporal Chains, I would suggest drop Increased Duration and Vaal Discipline, but only for you test Blasphemy.

In case you like It, I'll suggest you remove Anger, Arctic Armor and Generosity, to put Blasphemy + Temporal Chains + some dps curse (like Elemental Weakness, Flammability or Projectile Weakness), you may not feel the miss of Anger's damage if you using any of these DPS Curse. I personally do not feel miss DPS, and I do not use Anger, but I always use one DPS Curse + Blasphemy + Enchantment with 30% Curse Effect in helm.

If you do the tests, I would like some feedback.

Edit: you can keep your main link (Zombie + Golem + empower + Minion life) to do these tests. In first case, you can use zombie link in gloves, then keep blood magic + temporal chains (with only 2 links) and Flesh Offering + Desecrate in Heretic's Veil. In the second case, you can keep The Vertex and use use your zombies there, for +1 gem lvl, then use the Blasphemy link in the boots.
Last edited by Felozial on Jan 16, 2018, 10:48:17 AM
With all the reserved reductions in this setup, how much mana does every skill reserve? Cause I can't fit the final Purity in?
I have all the reservation reductions that are in the tree in this guide and the jewel too and you don't seem to be using Enlighten.

But when it goes as follows
Mana:
Anger: 32%
PoE: 23%
PoL: 23%

I can't fit another Purity in there, I have only 22% mana left.
What might I be doing wrong?

Edit: LOL, nvm, you are not using PoE.
Last edited by OdeToJoy on Jan 16, 2018, 2:05:45 PM
Is there an updated skill tree for 3.1 or a path of building link ?

fun build, did all the content. price check on my wand please
Last edited by Cleareeese on Jan 18, 2018, 7:01:53 AM
I made this build as well, didn't follow your guide but it's nice to see someone else had the same idea.

I'm very iffy about midnight bargain, I have a love-hate relationship with that wand. On one hand, the stats on it are absolutely insane and on the other, you have to rely on flame dash as your movement skill so you're moving significantly slower than the vis-mortis alternative builds out there like life based or CI.

I ended up switching midnight bargain for a ephemerl edge for more ES, definitely took a hit in clear speed and bossing, but I was much better at handling the uber atziri encounter.

Overall, it's a fun strong build, but I don't know if I could recommend other people to try it mainly because of the movement speed disadvantage to other spectres. At the end of the day, the DPS increase you get from running a few extra auras is not as noticeable when you're clearing things so slowly.

Here's my current setup, and I think at some point I will respec to a vis mortis CI version when I feel like it, otherwise just respec my char entirely to SRS

I was able to clear everything with the build, and after swapping out the wand for a shield charge weapon, I could do uber atziri. Otherwise, with just flame dash it's too difficult.

Just wanna say thanks for the awesome build, a couple of weeks ago I hadn't done Shaper. Now I've farmed him and the guardians more than 30 times (most deathless) selling the service!

SWAG

SWAPS

"
ironstove wrote:

I was able to clear everything with the build, and after swapping out the wand for a shield charge weapon, I could do uber atziri. Otherwise, with just flame dash it's too difficult.

thats probably the biggest reason i went with the scourge - shield charge is way to good to pass out on
Sorry if this is a dumb question. I looked and looked but did not find the answer.

When I try to run purity of fire, haste and discipline in the Prism Guard, it will only let me use two of the auras and says I do not have enough life to run the 3rd. What am I missing in the guide that allows me to run the 3rd life reserve aura?
"
Trevorn wrote:
Sorry if this is a dumb question. I looked and looked but did not find the answer.

When I try to run purity of fire, haste and discipline in the Prism Guard, it will only let me use two of the auras and says I do not have enough life to run the 3rd. What am I missing in the guide that allows me to run the 3rd life reserve aura?

make sure u pick all the reduced mana reservation nodes on the tree before going full ham and/ or use one of those reduced mana reserved unique jewels.
"
FinestHC wrote:
"
Trevorn wrote:

make sure u pick all the reduced mana reservation nodes on the tree before going full ham and/ or use one of those reduced mana reserved unique jewels.

That must be what I missed. Thanks. I will make sure I got them all.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info