[3.4] LL Classic Summoner - Shaper/Elder/Guardian Farmer

"
Rivx wrote:
"
Krz3mien wrote:
Great guide, still leveling but all guardians down so far, first shaper this league soon.

How much DPS you have on cannibals vs Shaper? You mentiond something close to 2M but I guess its not vs shaper?

I get 200K per spectre according to POB (vs Shaper, with Enfeeble), not sure if I'm missing anything.

the 1.8m are not vs shaper, that´s correct. however as you can see in the videos there is no problem in the damage department. ;)
"
lordgold wrote:
how to search for cannibals? I open the map from the list, I use the desecrate for 5 minutes and I do not find any
which pantheons i should use 90% time?

opening shores is probably your best bet.

i go with soul of lunaris (for avoiding chained projectiles) and soul of abberath (so burning ground does not interrupt es recharge any more).

"
xaloju wrote:
I'm level 87 right now and forgot to buy the midnight bargain with elemental weakness. How important is for the build? Can't find one find that corruption :/

it grants a really nice damage boost, but it is not required to get the build running, it´s just a nice upgrade when you can afford it.
"
Rivx wrote:
I'm looking for ways to optimize the build, if I skip the flask nodes and grab Void Barrier on the right instead, I will only need one unset ring with ~35 strength and one resist roll, so I can use Pariah and Auxium, which would put me at 8K ES by level 92. It also lets me use bisco's leash for mapping (you can do that with the regular build since bisco's has strength on it, but then you will lose minions/auras every time you switch belts, which is a major PITA).

Btw where do you get the list of maps for summoning/upgrading spectres? I'd like to make a more organized/complete one, but if it's manual work then that would be too difficult. For instance, I like using flame sentinels for mapping, but you didn't list any T16 areas where they can spawn. I guess you don't use them for guardians so you didn't feel the need to include those, but it would still be nice for completeness (i.e I just ran a chimera in party so I didn't bother switching spectres, and then found out that I can upgrade sentinels there).

if you want to "optimize the build" let me tell you dropping the flask nodes is the wrong route. as i already said, tinker around as you want, it´s your character. but if you want an advise from someone who has 3.5k+ hours in this game - more than half of that spent on playing (and optimizing) summoners - your defense is defined by more than just your ES pool. do not fall into that trap.
if you want to optimize your total es number, just ignore what i´m saying, but if you want to optimize your defense you are going into the wrong direction.

there is absolutely no reason to go for T16 spectres for just regular mapping. the spectre lvl will get downgraded to the area you are currently in, so if you bring spectres from a T16 (lvl 83) to let´s say a T12 (lvl 79) the spectres will be lvl 79 in that map. (if you then bring them back to T16 they will get scaled up again.) if you want to do some red maps just get spectres on the lvl the highest map you want to run is (personally i think getting some T13 spectres is more than enough for farming up to T15 maps). if there is a list for where you can find which spectre somewhere i do not know about it, the list i got in the thread was made by testing stuff myself and getting help from people in this thread or via pm.
I honestly don't understand how I'm supposed to get these Cannibal Fire-Eater spectres? I've gone through ten shore maps, easily wasted 10 min in each dropping desecrates. This is not a 2min affair..
"
Krovah wrote:
I honestly don't understand how I'm supposed to get these Cannibal Fire-Eater spectres? I've gone through ten shore maps, easily wasted 10 min in each dropping desecrates. This is not a 2min affair..

Were they white? If you get a mob modifier, it greatly reduces the chance of CFEs corpses spawning.

But yeah, getting the spectres up is really a nuissance.
Alright, I finally got all that stuff figured out. I was able to down Hydra at level 70 with only norm lab completed!! Very, very strong build.

My gear:
Spoiler
What ascendency skills should I get?
If I just wanne farm for chaos recipe and currency in general I use wondertraps, ventors gamble and together with Chayula you have pretty awesome IIR.

As I dont have a 6 link Shavs yet I also switch out some dmg from spectres and life from zombies. So I run 3 spectres, 9 zombies and the spectres are only 4 linked basically cause I use the IIR support for spectres and zombies in that build.

At first I thought Ill prolly not see that much of a change but damn....youll be showered with stuff. Youll find a hell of a lot more of those rarer things like rings, amulets and so on.

I run that setup up to Tier 7 or 8. Could prolly go higher havent tried it yet. But on those maps even without some dmg and with only 3 spectres you just burn through evrything super quick. In that setup I also use vaal haste instead of vaal discipline so youll run around very fast.

Thats a really good currency earner.

And you can get ventors gamble and wondertraps very cheap.

Does anybody know if currency drops are enhanced with IIR as well?

Cant really say if that has increased as well. It might have.

What definitely increased is the number of times I find amulets and rings. Its pretty awesome for chaos recipe.
Btw when summoning spectres, link spell echo to desecrate, it saves a LOT of time!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info