[3.4] LL Classic Summoner - Shaper/Elder/Guardian Farmer

"
Krovah wrote:
I honestly don't understand how I'm supposed to get these Cannibal Fire-Eater spectres? I've gone through ten shore maps, easily wasted 10 min in each dropping desecrates. This is not a 2min affair..

Even if you have normal map (without any mod) sometimes they still dont spawn. Anyway you dont need them unless you want to rape shaper. Goatmen fire-raisers dont fall behind in terms of single target dps that much but have clearspeed equal to flame sentiels or incernators. You get this spectre on prisoners gate.

I easily raped many t11-t15 bosses with them and every t16 (guardians + vaal temple). They probably can do shaper too.
Last edited by Krz3mien on Aug 29, 2017, 1:16:02 AM
Playing this build and was farming my way to T13 Script map to get a Shaves at level 82ish. Was using a 5link ES garbage I got for 1 C then found a 1 Ex so bought a Shaves for 1 EX, 5 Vaals, 40 Alts, 40 Jewels.

Posting this to let people know that by 80 normally you have found at least 1 es and get a Shaves without getting to farm t13 Script.

Liking the build so far, but trying to get a ammy of Presence is going to be my next steps, but VERY expensive right now.

Update for this build:

UBER Atziri Down today 08-29.

After 3 attempts (opening maps not portals)
I eventually managed to do Atziri without dying at all. With this build.
I used Cannibal Fire-Eater's and not Solar Guard. Solar Guard are good for anything else but Atziri.
Cannibal single target dps is just better.

The bosses before her are a bit tricky too, firt boss can release a lightning chain that almost killed me everytime.

Second boss is also a pain in the ass.. avoid clouds, not much more to say.

Atziri, run around and be ready to avoid ring of blast, and ready to use your immune to bleed flask.
"
wlfbck wrote:
Were they white? If you get a mob modifier, it greatly reduces the chance of CFEs corpses spawning.

I don't know if luck was on my side, but I tried to get them after many shore/beach/arsenal maps, in vain. I tried with a white map and I got them on my first try, so thanks a lot for the advice.
i hope this wasn't asked before but my flesh offering costs 41 mana and i have only 39 to use. how do i fix this? i dont really want to remove the duration, i feel like i just missed something (yes, i have 1 conqueror's efficiency)

thanks for the help
Last edited by Malaclypsety on Aug 29, 2017, 6:59:58 PM
"
Malaclypsety wrote:
i hope this wasn't asked before but my flesh offering costs 41 mana and i have only 39 to use. how do i fix this? i dont really want to remove the duration, i feel like i just missed something (yes, i have 1 conqueror's efficiency)

thanks for the help

I personally don't use all auras, i use more minion damage jewel instead of efficiency.
Depending on what boss i am doing (and how the resistance of my gear is) i usually use the aura(s) i need for that specific boss. And on fast maps i tend to sometimes use Purity of elements.
I was going to type a story, but xxWolf, this build is VERY good and VERY solid! I LOVE it! Thank you.
So been using this build for a couple leagues now and it's great. What do you think of Solar guards compared to flame sentinels now? Also, still fire eaters for shaper and guardians? Or is there something better you've come across? Thanks for you responses to everyone!
Is there any way to check if your spectres are "x" level?

For instance my desecrate gem isn't lvl19 yet, but I got fire-eaters on T8 shore and I desecrated on a T15 Core map and re-summoned the fire-eaters. Did I just re-summon T8 fire-eaters or since they were on the Core map were they T15? Does having the gem at lvl19 just give you a better chance of the corpse showing up?

"
BDMao wrote:
Is there any way to check if your spectres are "x" level?

For instance my desecrate gem isn't lvl19 yet, but I got fire-eaters on T8 shore and I desecrated on a T15 Core map and re-summoned the fire-eaters. Did I just re-summon T8 fire-eaters or since they were on the Core map were they T15? Does having the gem at lvl19 just give you a better chance of the corpse showing up?

SpectreLevel = min(descrateMaxLevel, zoneLevel)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info