[3.4] LL Classic Summoner - Shaper/Elder/Guardian Farmer

"
bolec wrote:
"
haze0 wrote:
Is there a way to calculate DPS using Path of Building for a specific spectre?

tab Calcs > Manage Spectres

Find what u need add them form right column to left.
Now u can swap between any you have added in calcs tab below Main skill: rise spectre

after you have done that go to "Configuration", at the top right there you can set the spectre level, which is equal to the map level where you got the spectre (for T16 that would be level 83)
"
xxWolf wrote:
after you have done that go to "Configuration", at the top right there you can set the spectre level, which is equal to the map level where you got the spectre (for T16 that would be level 83)

Ahh that is the missing part in my calculations. I was wondering why my damage was so low compared to yours :)

I did notice however that the tooltip health of my zombies was lower with a lvl 2 empower in the vertex mask so sticking with my minion life till i get lvl 3 (empower is also nice for 1% extra phys dmg reduction if you have your chaos golem in there too).

Still loving this build :)
Hello,

I am looking for Cannibals fire-eaters in a magic Shore map (mods: two bosses and +Elemental resist). I cannot find one/spawn one. I am trying since 30 minutes.

How do you do to spawn them ? Any specific mod required ?
Is that possible to replace them by an other spectre for farming guardians/shaper ? The DPS of the Flame sentinels seems too weak for it.

How can we know which kind of killed ennemie could be strong or not as spectre ?

Best regards.
Last edited by NemesoK on Aug 15, 2017, 5:07:41 AM
Just to mention. In the Epilogue the templar laboratory spawns currently the highest story lvl FLAME SENTINELS.

"
NemesoK wrote:
Hello,

I am looking for Cannibals fire-eaters in a magic Shore map (mods: two bosses and +Elemental resist). I cannot find one/spawn one. I am trying since 30 minutes.

How do you do to spawn them ? Any specific mod required ?
Is that possible to replace them by an other spectre for farming guardians/shaper ? The DPS of the Flame sentinels seems too weak for it.

How can we know which kind of killed ennemie could be strong or not as spectre ?

Best regards.

Do you have some "Area is inhabited by ...... " ? As you should NOT have one of these. (yes, OP said if you want to desecrate them, but i guess it distrurbs the spawns either way)

EDIT: got a Zana crematorium with "Area is inhabited by Humanoids". guess who spawned, good old cannibal fire eaters
Last edited by TroughStruggle on Aug 15, 2017, 8:26:57 AM
"
Do you have some "Area is inhabited by ...... " ? As you should NOT have one of these. (yes, OP said if you want to desecrate them, but i guess it distrurbs the spawns either way)

EDIT: got a Zana crematorium with "Area is inhabited by Humanoids". guess who spawned, good old cannibal fire eaters

No I had not the mod "Area is inhabited by ...... ". I will try the humanoids mod to see if cannibals fire-eaters can spawn.
Would you still run anger with frost sentinels?
My spectres just got backup : 10 skelemages

The supports for skelemages are pretty much identical to spectres, so I just put them in my 6L.

I'm pretty sure the loss of one multiplier is covered by their dps :)
This looks very interesting! Will see if I can do this build. Thanks for the post!
I'm using Frost Sent's also and run Anger and wonder if I should switch it out for Hatred.
Hatred adds extra cold to phys spells/attacks, it does nothing for spells that are already cold. Anger is your only option

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info