[3.4] LL Classic Summoner - Shaper/Elder/Guardian Farmer

"
xxWolf wrote:
(tbh idk why the skill even has to have charges, would not break anything if they removed that charge system from it...)

I'm not sure, but I think it could make gamebreaking detonate dead builds.
"
Najrah wrote:
"
xxWolf wrote:
(tbh idk why the skill even has to have charges, would not break anything if they removed that charge system from it...)

I'm not sure, but I think it could make gamebreaking detonate dead builds.

You can already not spawn more than 4 "Corpse groups" with desecrate anyway (if you cast it a 5th time the oldest one will vanish), so you can not do infinite corpse stacking anyway and imo a build that relies on first summoning corpses to then detonate them could use a bit more power considering how clunky it is... but i have not played DD for a very long time, so maybe i´m wrong on it.
Last edited by xxWolf on Aug 15, 2017, 6:44:41 PM
"
dannylock wrote:
hi, i was trying to get map level spectre,,
but the map i went in to wont spam flame sentianl.. i got them form enternal lab, and i'm sure map has no any kind of Inhabited mods. any step im doing wrong?

the map has to have a chance to spawn the desired spectre to make the trick work - for example it will always work in temple or maze maps, but never in reef (for flame sentinels) - there is a list in the guide in which map the trick works for which spectre, the list for flame sentinels is very long, you will probably always have a mal laying around that can spawn them. :)

when i initially wrote this guide i thought the trick would work in any map for any spectre, since i mostly tested with cannibal fire-eaters, which spawn in a very large amount of maps (especially T13+ which i was running at the time), i falsly assumed it would work anywhere, when i relaized i was wrong about that i tried to make that clear in the guide, if i have missed any passage in the post that now still gives wrong information i am sorry about this, if you tell me in which part it is i will edit it!
Last edited by xxWolf on Aug 15, 2017, 6:53:01 PM
"
xxWolf wrote:
You can already not spawn more than 4 "Corpse groups" with desecrate anyway (if you cast it a 5th time the oldest one will vanish), so you can not do infinite corpse stacking anyway and imo a build that relies on first summoning corpses to then detonate them could use a bit more power considering how clunky it is... but i have not played DD for a very long time, so maybe i´m wrong on it.

What I was imagining was to have a totem casting desecrate under enemies, and then you blow everything up. Being able to permanently cast it without any waiting time could bring some issues.

I haven't played DD myself, but I remember a while ago seeing some insane builds.

Now this is all assumptions, I haven't done any theorycrafting on the matter.
"
Najrah wrote:
"
xxWolf wrote:

What I was imagining was to have a totem casting desecrate under enemies, and then you blow everything up. Being able to permanently cast it without any waiting time could bring some issues.

I haven't played DD myself, but I remember a while ago seeing some insane builds.

Now this is all assumptions, I haven't done any theorycrafting on the matter.

that totem might be really clunky, it will just target what is closest to it, for example if you want to clear a pack it will place corpses on just the mobs in the front, so you have to summon totem, wait until it decides to spawn corpses, hopes it decides to aim at the pack you want, explode corpses, wait for it to target the same pack again (hopefully it does) and cast corpse explosion again... against bosses this would be okay i guess but i imagine this to be horribly clunky, but again, just theory.
"
xxWolf wrote:
that totem might be really clunky, it will just target what is closest to it, for example if you want to clear a pack it will place corpses on just the mobs in the front, so you have to summon totem, wait until it decides to spawn corpses, hopes it decides to aim at the pack you want, explode corpses, wait for it to target the same pack again (hopefully it does) and cast corpse explosion again... against bosses this would be okay i guess but i imagine this to be horribly clunky, but again, just theory.

You clearly have better points and knowledge about poe's AI than me. My hypothesis just crumbled.
Hello,

I don't understand. Yesterday I could raise Cannibal fire-eaters very easily in a Canyon map.
Today I tried two Canyon maps and no one fire-eaters spawned.
This is not possible to play with a system like this.

GGG has to change it absolutely. I give up.
Best regards.
Last edited by NemesoK on Aug 16, 2017, 12:35:15 PM
Hi there, I've been using this build now for a few months and love the play style great work! What minor and major gods do you recommend going and using the divine vessels on?
If you are tring spawn fire-eaters on a map and u cant get it in like 15 tries you wont get them from this map. Its like rng, map is rolled what can be spown on it. I beta i sometimes had to used 8 maps to get them.

On shore it was allways faster becouse its coast basted layout map. I was doing it mostly on white maps.
"
Porenta wrote:
Hi there, I've been using this build now for a few months and love the play style great work! What minor and major gods do you recommend going and using the divine vessels on?

Good question, i will add a section about that to the guide in the next few days!

For major god power i chose Soul of Lunaris for one simple reason: "Avoid Projectiles that have chained". This is very powerfull in the hands of a summoner, since chain kinda counters our meatshield, for example porcupines in a chain map could be rly sketchy, with this node not any more. the other things are okay, movement speed and physcial mitigation are nice, the other defensive boni are too random for my liking, but we get it for free i guess.

for minor god power i chose Sould of Abberath. the 5% reduced fire damage taken does not hurt and the immunity to burning ground adds some quality of life, since burning ground will no longer interrupt or prevent our ES recharge. reduced ignite duration is also not bad, since we do not use a burn removal flask.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info