(3.3) [Chieftain] Thermomix The second, WIP updating

Any changes for 3.0 yet? I assume bandits will be the one that gives life regen and pdr.

Edit: Marauder kind of sucks for league start. We don't get faster casting or controlled destruction to level with. That's gonna be a spanner in the works for solo self found players. But everyone should be able to get the gems they want from siosa in act 3 later.

I am in the process of finding out what support gems are even available for firestorm for marauders. Getting intelligence down there will be a pain too.

Edit 2: We can now buy chance to ignite from nessa after we exit ship graveyard and it is better than before.

In act 2 we get iron will and it seems to be the same as before so that is my 3-link for now.

Killing hillock with a witch gives us an arcane surge support gem so that is well worth doing i think. Does not work with blood magic so postpone taking that keystone.
Last edited by kompaniet on Aug 2, 2017, 8:41:41 AM
Anyone got the skill tree for this saved? links are dead now.
Anyone got the skill tree for this saved? links are dead now.
I will start working on the 3.0 version soon, currently leveling. Will get back to the guide once i figured out all the changes.
ign:Aka/WindREEP/Equoris/DevilsmilE/TheLastHour/BigFuckinMaulMan and a lot more.
I have made a few changes, added pantheon bonuses. The build is stronger than it was, even if our damage might have been slightly nerfed.
ign:Aka/WindREEP/Equoris/DevilsmilE/TheLastHour/BigFuckinMaulMan and a lot more.
Thanks for sharing mate, one question what do u think about bandits?

Also you are passing Diamond skin in the skill tree and i was wondering why that was, to me it sounds to good to not pickup since we are right next to it.
"
enforcer85 wrote:
Thanks for sharing mate, one question what do u think about bandits?

Also you are passing Diamond skin in the skill tree and i was wondering why that was, to me it sounds to good to not pickup since we are right next to it.

I was maximizing the amount of hp i could grab, otherwise if you feel you need the extra res to cap on ele weakness maps feel free to grab it. For bandits, oak is making up for the loss of endurance charge so he is a perfect pick
I see that you switched the links to the boots and are doing the 4. So we can ignore what's in the spoiler.

Spoiler
Hi, you state the following in your guide but make no further mention and do not show what you decided to do. Are you running a 4L RF with Increased AoE or are you still running the 3 link with Concentrated Effect?

"
"The change to the Burning damage support has been amazing as we can run Increased AOE instead of Conc Effect."

"Used to run RF CONCEFF and Ele focus in it, but since 3.0 i rather go with my Flammability, Flame dash, Faster casting combo as i would like to preserve a 4L for RF."

Also, with the price of Xoph in Harbinger League (550c-600c low end, which isn't much of a budget item for me), chances are I won't be able to get it. Do you have a suggestion?

I would like to run a decent Totem, at least for flavor and to take advantage of the leech, is that still not much of an option this league? Not necessary? Too Clunky?
Last edited by Dbrn on Aug 26, 2017, 2:22:15 PM
I'm also now curious on why the build equips 2 curses, with one on cast when damage taken. It would seem that anytime you might want flammability on, it'd just be overwritten by enfeeble.
"
Dbrn wrote:
I'm also now curious on why the build equips 2 curses, with one on cast when damage taken. It would seem that anytime you might want flammability on, it'd just be overwritten by enfeeble.

because i usually run flammability on targets i need the damage, if enfeeble procs, then we need the survivability simple as that, its kind of a safety system

"
Dbrn wrote:
Also, with the price of Xoph in Harbinger League (550c-600c low end, which isn't much of a budget item for me), chances are I won't be able to get it. Do you have a suggestion?

I would like to run a decent Totem, at least for flavor and to take advantage of the leech, is that still not much of an option this league? Not necessary? Too Clunky?

well, a rare amulet with 80hp 50str some fire damage and resist will do just perfectly well

as for totems, they just felt really clunky and added literally no dps to the build as whole, also we didnt have any free slots for it

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info