Mathil build list v2

So Champion is better than Gladiator with Reave?
"
CyberMike13 wrote:

Afaik nobody should even consider picking gladiator as of now. It's pretty trash.
how do i search for offhand weapon,can someone help?
Any chance someone could take a look at my gear? Doing the reave character, but my dps is nowhere near Mathil's, and I'm not exactly sure what the hell I'm doing wrong

Edit 1: Maim instead of Multistrike and con effect instead of increased aoe when using blade flurry.
Last edited by dotlegend5 on Mar 11, 2018, 11:28:54 AM
Was thinking of going the Slayer Reave/BF build by Norse but then I came across this yesterday and the more damage seems fun for BSC.

Any opinions on the two? Also the guide posted on mathils build in the duelist forum is the tree and such all updated correctly?
"
frost21 wrote:
Was thinking of going the Slayer Reave/BF build by Norse but then I came across this yesterday and the more damage seems fun for BSC.

Any opinions on the two? Also the guide posted on mathils build in the duelist forum is the tree and such all updated correctly?

yes mathil tree posted is his most current you can also check his profile and check the character as well to cross reference. personally i would do norse if you want to focus purely on map clearing not sure on bosses i dont have the time to go through norses entire post to compare the two side by side but since i get bored of mapping quite easily i focus on heavy dmg for bosses etc with ok map clearing speed. of course like i said norses version could be a beast clearing bosses not sure havent caught his stream lately etc. GL & hf
twitch.tv/hudi3n3
Hello, can someone tell me which effects he is using on the sword in the champion reave build ?
"
CyberMike13 wrote:

IMO Champion is the strongest now, even stronger than Slayer. It has more damage than Slayer now, your hits can't not be evaded(after u taunt an enemy so u dont need accuracy) also a lot of survability + stun immunity while u have fortify up.
Slayer lost his stun immunity that's kinda bad...

Champion is really really strong, passive tree is identical... so I'll be playing Champion now not Slayer anymore :D
Few questions if anyone trying his recent reave/bf build can help out. I feel like my dps isn't as insane but I'm also a lot of levels lower - is my gear correct and I just need jewels/levels? Also how does he sustain his hp? Does he have leech or life on hit somewhere I find that my regen sucks and usually just try to kill things fast

"
Elestra wrote:
Few questions if anyone trying his recent reave/bf build can help out. I feel like my dps isn't as insane but I'm also a lot of levels lower - is my gear correct and I just need jewels/levels? Also how does he sustain his hp? Does he have leech or life on hit somewhere I find that my regen sucks and usually just try to kill things fast

There is room for improvement in both your weapons, but you are on the right track.

You can get the 40% reave dps enchant on helm.

To sustain your life/mana you need either a mana leech node in the tree or an item with mana leech ( glove or ammy) and it is extremely important to manage your blood rage correctly. You only get life leech from blood rage and atziri flask.

Your damage will increase quite a lot with gem levels. Remember to maintain Warchief totem, Lightning golem and blood rage always up. Adrenaline on hard bosses.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info