Mathil build list v2

How do you get to 212 Int of the Scion Wander build to even be able to use Piscator's? There is like almost no Int on his gear. Strange! I'm sitting on 140 Int at level 68, not even close. Strange!

Also, how do you sustain mana after taking off Theif's ring? There no mana leech or enough mana regen....
nice :D
Hey Mathil I am interested in pursuing your charged dash build, but it seems like your charged dash isnt linked to anything within the build... is that by mistake?
On your ele wander scion build you have 2 wasted points coming down from fangs of the viper. No need for those 2 dex nodes
do i need any fire dmg on my gear for immolate gem to work?
Last edited by NukeFonKillazz on Aug 23, 2017, 9:58:59 AM
"
leopard2lx wrote:
How do you get to 212 Int of the Scion Wander build to even be able to use Piscator's? There is like almost no Int on his gear. Strange! I'm sitting on 140 Int at level 68, not even close. Strange!

Also, how do you sustain mana after taking off Theif's ring? There no mana leech or enough mana regen....

In the elemantalist asendency path there is a +40 int node, he also gets +42 int from the amulete. Thats 222 total Int.

"
do i need any fire dmg on my gear for immolate gem to work?

Yes
Last edited by rovillalob on Aug 23, 2017, 1:36:47 PM
Hey Mathil, enjoying the ele wander. In your video you mention you can sink tons of currency to make this build even better. I am just curious as to what I can sink my currency in. I have similar items with a 6 link carcass jack. Just not sure where to go from here. I have never played a wander before so I am a little lost. Thank you for the build.
can we get updated skilltree? the skilltree in video is different the the skilltree in here is also different so its confusing and i dont understand
I can't be the only one dying from ele reflect even with elementalist ascendancy?
IGN : Sixthus (essence)
"
zeronovas wrote:
I can't be the only one dying from ele reflect even with elementalist ascendancy?

Are your resistances capped? That could easily do it. Also make sure you have proper life leech and grabbed the passive at the very bottom of the skill tree "Vitality Void". The reflect does damage but the build is designed to take so little and power through with heal. Hope that helps.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info