Need more pockets? Check Out the Super Stash Sale!

"
Benep wrote:
GGG hasn't REDUCED the price any further. They cost LESS now. :D

This is a buff.
Carry on my waypoint son, there'll be peace when maps are done.
Lay your portal gem to rest, don't you die no more.

'Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony this league.
Try to make maps meet, you're a slave to the meta, then you leave.
"
Xtendz wrote:
I am off until next tuesday. I knew i should not take vacations to travel T_T need this stash bundle!

You should try to get in touch with Support, they might be able to help you with that. Or you can buy them from the website if you have a way to pay, which I guess you don't.

I'd help you, but there are too many grey areas to cross with that. I'd talk to Support. They're very busy though...

Picked up the Special Stash Tab Bundle. Love the Quad Tab for maps.

Gotta admit if I'd purchased it at a higher price I'd be a bit miffed right about now.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
"
Sarno wrote:

Gotta admit if I'd purchased it at a higher price I'd be a bit miffed right about now.

I did. But it's 2 dollars. Consider it charity. A true supporter doesn't complain about things like this. :P

Super guilt trip haha, I'm only kidding. :)

I feel the need to add my own (logical) thoughts to this "OMG they reduced a limited-time-bundle further! Q_Q" topic:
Just compare the prices! Divination + Essence + Premium Quad Tab are 40+30+120 = 190 points right now if you buy them separately; which would be less than the old bundle price of 200, so they had to reduce this price!! ^^
(And they only reduced it to 180, which means you only save 10 points right now (lol) when you buy the bundle instead of the separate items, which seems like a sign (for me) that they actually didn't want to reduce the Bundle.)

You can argue now, that they could have prevented this problem by just postponing the stash sale to next week or even further, but maybe they realized this too late.
And even if they would have postponed the Stash Sale to next week, it would still be awkward (and maybe even weirder than now) that Divination+Essence+QuadTab would still be 190 points then, while the Bundle was 200, which would have made people complain, too!! ;) ^^
Yeah, love these stash cosmetics lol :D
"
Sarno wrote:

Damn it. Why did I not think of this. Got the essence and Div tabs separate... didn't even think about maps. (and jewelry).

Though still hoping they'll make an upgrade.

Also hoping we can set and order and name tabs and Save that info so when they generate a new set for new leagues that organization is preserved. I'd pay for that heh.
"
vio wrote:

ggg explained their pricing, it's basically credit card transaction fees eating into smaller transactions more than into big ones.

also there are support costs for every customer. one guy spending a million nets them more than a million guys spending a $

So? What you're exposing here is blatant greed. And I am supposed to congratulate them?
"
SPTX wrote:
"
vio wrote:

ggg explained their pricing, it's basically credit card transaction fees eating into smaller transactions more than into big ones.

also there are support costs for every customer. one guy spending a million nets them more than a million guys spending a $

So? What you're exposing here is blatant greed. And I am supposed to congratulate them?

the first statement is from ggg, the last one from me.
it's not "greed" when you try to manage not having too much credit card fees. why needlessly feed the banks?
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
vio wrote:
it's not "greed" when you try to manage not having too much credit card fees. why needlessly feed the banks?

That their problem.
They sell something that is in unlimited number of "supply", it costs them virtually nothing meaning that even if the banks were the biggest shekel-hoarders ever taking like 90%, it'd still be profitable. I'd don't see why we, who are exptected to spend money on something completely intangible, are expected paying extra. That's blame shifting in capitalistic form.
Anyway the message is clear, I won't get riped off. If ggg wants my money they'll drastically lower prices, until then they can keep cashing on the those who don't value money (making it harder for everyone else by justifying this bullshit).
Actually, yeah I'm quite mad about this because these inventory tabs basically turn the game into pay to win and $10 is an insane amount of money for such a tiny yet indispensable feature.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info