Need more pockets? Check Out the Super Stash Sale!

Well, GGG is getting better and better :P
"
ft020811 wrote:
Well, GGG is getting better and better :P

Agree, i wish they will make more QOL in 2017
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
I hope a way to manage those tabs is in the making. By default they are placed in the order they were bought but they are not easly recognizable so you have to check every one of them to see what it contains and arrange or rename them manually for each league.
The same goes for the microtransaction, a way to arrange them is much needed.
GGG hasn't REDUCED the price any further. They cost LESS now. :D
So these stash tabs deals/sales/discounts will end at the weekend end or on Tuesday january 10?
Hm... Just realized exactly WHY that special bundle is also on sale right now. If it wasn't then it would be cheaper to buy the 3 different tabs on sale then the bundle sale price.

Currently Quad is 120, Div is 40 and essence is 30, = 190. Old bundle sale price... = 200. New price. 180.

If that wasn't true guessing it never would have been discounted more. So it's basically 10 points cheaper for the bundle in the sale then the separate items individually. (So consider early buying of the bundle the getting almost same as individual stash tab prices way early heh.)

Guessing we'll eventually get the quad tab upgrade for premium tabs in a few months. Doubt we'll be able to merge 4 tabs though. pretty sure it'll be individual upgrades otherwise programming issues with old tabs in the main leagues that are full of stuff could easily occur.
Last edited by ValheruWolf on Jan 8, 2017, 10:09:41 AM
"
vio wrote:
"
SPTX wrote:

I could buy 2 or even 3 full (and good) games that come in a box with no DRM for the price of a single stash tab.

prices would be cheaper if there was a mandatory entrance fee and not like 10 percent of supporters "carrying the rest".

Maybe you could consider that if there are only "10% of supporters carrying the rest" is because everything is overpriced to begin with.
And if there was an entrance fee I'd rather not deal with the game at all. I pay for games I can play regardless of the state of whoever sold it. That means offline play and lagfree environement. I find it quite generous already that I'm even considering spending money on something that matches neither of these criterias.

And you can't say high prices is the answer from GGG to people not buying either since prices were excessively high since the store launched.
People not buying is the answer to prices being high. Just look around on the internet, forums are filled with people saying "I'd like to buy but..."
Last edited by SPTX on Jan 8, 2017, 3:20:24 PM
I just cannot buy currency stash tab because of missing 5 points. :(
"
SPTX wrote:

Maybe you could consider that if there are only "10% of supporters carrying the rest" is because everything is overpriced to begin with.
And if there was an entrance fee I'd rather not deal with the game at all. I pay for games I can play regardless of the state of whoever sold it. That means offline play and lagfree environement. I find it quite generous already that I'm even considering spending money on something that matches neither of these criterias.

And you can't say high prices is the answer from GGG to people not buying either since prices were excessively high since the store launched.
People not buying is the answer to prices being high.

ggg explained their pricing, it's basically credit card transaction fees eating into smaller transactions more than into big ones.

also there are support costs for every customer. one guy spending a million nets them more than a million guys spending a $
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
I am off until next tuesday. I knew i should not take vacations to travel T_T need this stash bundle!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info