[2.5/2.6] Almost-lvl100 HC viable Fire Trap Elementalist

What about Gang's Momentum and Hrimnor's Resolve? It has all what we need.
Last edited by balyasmax on Apr 6, 2017, 3:51:01 PM
10/10
Last edited by Midnight_Alice on Dec 21, 2020, 7:47:12 PM
"
benidou wrote:
This build work good on 2.6 legacy league for killing boss and finish atlas? (down ubers and shaper)

(I look for an out meta boss killer)

Not really. Most bosses it does fine, but if you want to do uber atziri and shaper you're probably better off with something else. Atziri is pretty easy using conc effect and ele focus. But uber has way more hp and since she's ignite immune it'll be a long fight. Shaper might be doable, but again would probably be a long fight even though he's not ignite immune.

I haven't personally done uber or shaper, but I've killed phoenix with this build and it takes a while and really is just kind of annoying.

"
Great build, i love it, thank you. Almost lvl 90 in SC.
Just wanna ask, where do you get strenght for kaoms chestplate? I had to spend 2 points on +30 str nodes, now i got enchant so need only 1 str nod, but still, i dont see u having these +30 str nodes in your tree, nor on you equip, so where do you get the strenght from? thx and gl&hf

You need about 60 str on gear to wear Kaom's. He has a bunch of str on xoph's heart, and some on his ring. It's not too hard to get it on gear.

here's mine:
Spoiler

Last edited by zoinkjr on Apr 16, 2017, 9:09:25 PM
VERY NICE build!! I'm playing this and reached lvl 92!
I got so mucuh fun playing this build xD
And fortunatey get another ench on helmet for recovery speed, hell yeah!
Hey, thanks for this build!

I'm 93 in Turmoil atm thanks to this build. It was very cheap to start.

I leveled with Lightning trap aoe/fire trap single target and rushed to shadow nodes. Leveling was a piece of cake. Didn't die once.

This build has been able to easily do Breachlords, Unique maps like Vinktar's and Atziri is a cakewalk too (if you can avoid her mechanics)

Cheers!

IGN: PortiaDeRossi
really strong and fun build. Shame it seems like it is taking a massive hit on dps in 3.0
hey all, sorry I haven't been too active in responding to posts in this thread lately, I've been a little inactive.

I've updated the main post for 3.0. Unfortunately the build is not particularly strong anymore in my opinion. I won't be updating the build guide any longer but I'll be preserving it here for nostalgia purposes :^)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info