Happy New Year! A 2016 Retrospective

Happy New Year!

Congratulations to the great success and 10 years anniversary.

Is there any shift of schedule from releasing the expansion as the next league to a few leagues posterior?

If it is not in the first quarter but in the first half of the year, I am little bit confused.

Does it mean "next expansion" = "act 5" but "next league" = a "challenge league but not expansion"?
Last edited by TrichocereusSP on Jan 2, 2017, 4:27:01 AM
"
Joleco wrote:
"
Massively increased average game performance (by triple for many users).

Is this a joke?

Simply it's not true. I'm using AMD Polaris video and this is the worst game and engine I ever experienced in my fuckin life. How is even possible. It looks like a nightmare(low fps drops, spikes). Like some of particle effects or lights or idk what but it drops framerate to like 10 fps. There is many demos of this crap in youtube. Some guy puts flares/lights in H/O and it start laggin the game. WHEN YOU will finally, really fix this?
When I'm mapping like 80% of the time frames are very very low. And sometime it drops to almost zero fps's. Please, please do something for AMD users!!!! At least post some tips for driver settings etc. I tried few things in Crimson (disable tessellation, put Shader Cache ON) but almost same. I'm using DX9 client with disabled shadows and AA, everything is on low except textures. I disable and CPU multithreading lately.
Do something for these fps drops! Idk are you guys even have a AMD based machine in your office? I dont know how is possible. I changed my video card from Nvidia GTX 560 to Sapphire Nitro RX 460 and the performance is like x10 times worst now (5++years old video card is better than new one even if is low class.You can see this only in this game!). I'm not saying that the NV GTX 560 is without any FPS issues but still alot better. And everything else on hardware is the same, I changed only the video.

Try something else than ranting and you will be good. Simply try out what a guy few posts above me said. You ask for a company to "give some tips on driver settings" - what kind of bullshit is that, lol? If you cannot configure even your video settings ingame (which are only few basic ones), why would you configure your GPU then? Think about it before posting BS rants.
You forgot to add:

"
Created "This is a buff." meme.
Chris shaved his beard.

:(
Not the beard!

Happy new year folks!
Hope it's a good one for all of us.
Carry on my waypoint son, there'll be peace when maps are done.
Lay your portal gem to rest, don't you die no more.

'Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony this league.
Try to make maps meet, you're a slave to the meta, then you leave.
I love you guys and I love this game :)
Garrison - Closed beta Elemental Cleave DW Duelist
"
Kapti wrote:
Thank you for creating the best ARPG out there (the best game at all for me), and for keeping it not pay2win with regular and awesome content updates :) I spent more money on PoE than I did on any other game, even without having to do that, but I feel that you guys deserve every penny of it! Keep up the great work you're doing and happy new year! Cheers :)

Couldn't have said it better myself, mate. :)
Carry on my waypoint son, there'll be peace when maps are done.
Lay your portal gem to rest, don't you die no more.

'Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony this league.
Try to make maps meet, you're a slave to the meta, then you leave.
Great year with so much frustrations as usual ;). I hope you the best !!!
... nothing
Happy New Year GGG, you're the BEST!
Congrats everyone!
Thanks for great game GGG!
From this year it'll be only better an better))
Love you guys!
i7-7700 3.60 GHz, 16 Gb DDR4, GTX 1070, SSD, Win 10

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info