[2.5] Dela's Beastmode CI Regen Inquisitor ALL CONTENT

"
Have you though about getting added lightning damage to attacks on gloves/amulet for EE with shield charge?

That would be ideal if you can get it! Vulcanlikestacos also point out you can do a lvl 1 cwdt blade vortex + aoe + added lightning to automate it instead of self cast lightning orb.

"
Well, I'm not sure if this requires a 6L, but it feels weak on a 5L (dps wise). I'm lvl 82 lvl 19-sh gems (inc aoe for maps), and it 1shots white packs in low maps only. t7 are a pain already. I hope that's because of gem level.

Make sure to swap in conc effect for bosses. I was able to do max key uber lab with 19ish gems on a 5link and did not have issues with low tier maps. Good gear/gem levels is required for the highest tier though. Different combos of gems might hit a sweet spot for a 5link.

"
I dont understand why not to go with ele Focus bcoz it gives so much dmg for cold degen(cold degen cant be converted with pyre).
Ignite significantly outweighs pretty much any other source of damage. If you get a hit with an EE'd target, ignite them, then hit again with EE, the ignite does nasty burn damage. I wouldn't use up a ring slot or a gem slot if it was this good. I do swap in ele focus for maps that are status immune.

"
Any chance this could be run as an occultist?
Can it? Yes. Occultist has nice nodes as does elementalist. Inquisitor gives such a huge quality of life with Pious Path as CI. Consecrated ground is almost always up and being immune to status effects as well as apporx 7% ES regen is insane.

"
Roughly how much do you think you had to spend to make this build viable through end game? After the main uniques, what do you think the next most important pieces to purchase for biggest impact would be?

A 6th link is the top priority, after that likely 21 gems. Jewels are also a great place to spend your resources. For a slightly more budget option you can use rapid decay instead of Empower. Prices fluctuate so it is hard to pin down an exact number.
Thank you so much for the information! I did manage to get 40ex from my Skyforth boots so I may just sink it all into this character to see how it goes!
Hey, i am also interested in this build. Got some questions:
1) Which enchantement would be BiS for helmet and gloves (vortex duration/damage/Radius for helmet and commandment of light for gloves)?
2) You said elemental reflect maps are manageable, do you change something to do them? (hate to reroll maps)
3) Stun immunity is obtained via valyrium ring, would be chayula amulet be viable too or is the regeneration amulet to important to give up?
4) Just beeing curious, would a Chaos/Poison variation be good too (with one legacy cons. dark) or is ignite superior?

Hope thats not to many questions. Thx in advance for answers. Cheers :)
Hey I was trying this regen with the Beast Fur Shawl...and it does not increase my Energy Shield Regeneration Per Second rate on my character sheet with zealots oath.

Are you sure this applies too the regen and not just the rechargeÉ
"
Toolbox wrote:
Hey I was trying this regen with the Beast Fur Shawl...and it does not increase my Energy Shield Regeneration Per Second rate on my character sheet with zealots oath.

You're doing something wrong then. 100% verified. Are you maybe looking at recharge instead of regeneration?
"

Yes it works. There have been reports of bugs with the character sheet but I am certain it works.

"
1) Which enchantement would be BiS for helmet and gloves (vortex duration/damage/Radius for helmet and commandment of light for gloves)?
2) You said elemental reflect maps are manageable, do you change something to do them? (hate to reroll maps)
3) Stun immunity is obtained via valyrium ring, would be chayula amulet be viable too or is the regeneration amulet to important to give up?
4) Just beeing curious, would a Chaos/Poison variation be good too (with one legacy cons. dark) or is ignite superior?

1. Personally I'd prefer a temporal chains effect enchant. As to gloves, vuln on hit would be best possible but thats a corruption, as to glove enchants Im not quite sure. I like the one I have since it seems to gain aoe with my aoe nodes.
2. I swap into a non optimal Scorching Ray Setup (Non optimal so I don't change colors of chest) Ray/ele focus/empower/inc burning/controlled destro/faster cast. Clears it just fine no issue. If you dont want to swap gems, you can clear but you can only kill 4-5 mobs a time otherwise the reflect is too much.
3. Its not quite immunity with valyrium, just stun threshold. Chayula is better since it does give immunity but I prefer the regen and stats of a marble amulet.
4. I'm not sure about this. Once this character goes to standard I'll give it a test.
"
Thank you so much for the information! I did manage to get 40ex from my Skyforth boots so I may just sink it all into this character to see how it goes!

Great man, GL! Feel free to ask up any questions.
How hard is Guardians and Shaper with this build?
I also notice a lot of lagging with the vortex skill. This brings me the memories..
The irony is that I first started playing dela's obliteration guide a while ago, it was awesome but unplayable with the lag kb explosions caused on my laptop. I loved the build, but had to respec. And now again, I pick up dela's guide to find out the skill is lagging)) Still love the build.
The lag is my only issue right now as well. I am leveling as this build and crushing merciless right now but the lag is the only downfall. I started turning my graphics down as much as possible in hopes to make it smoother.
"
How hard is Guardians and Shaper with this build?

There is a video up of a Chinera kill, so you can judge yourself. As to Shaper I've only killed him once in Breach (not much profit in doing so) and I died once. I didn't feel it was difficult but it wasn't the fastest kill either. Keep in mind I have pretty good gear and I'm a very experienced Shaper farmer so I know the fight.

"
The lag is my only issue right now as well.

Sorry to hear that! At least it is not as bad as the obliterate explosions:P A couple of suggestions: 1. Remove the Vortex MTX if you are using it, the MTX does add some graphical lag. 2. Use a different AoE skill - we get a lot of generic AoE nodes so you can pretty much use whatever skill you want. This build is more about the defensive regen setup. 3. Redo the skill tree a bit and switch to Scorching Ray (this might be your best bet to fix the lag)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info