FilterBLAST [ 3.20: SANCTUM ] hub with up-to-date filters, visual preview and customization

I can not find shoes/boots...

Blindness, oversight, or me being myself ???
"
JJaanf wrote:
I can not find shoes/boots...

Oops! Somehow i forgot to add that itemset into options list :/
Now they're here, thank you! :)
FilterBlast - a web-hub with up-to-date item filters and extra features
https://filterblast.xyz
Thats great work :)

Last edited by de99ial on Apr 22, 2017, 2:15:27 AM
Reparsing source with any SetOption statements at all crashes the script with a json parse error. Test it by going into the advanced mode of the default POE filter and hitting "Reparse".
"
Erik12345 wrote:
Reparsing source with any SetOption statements at all crashes the script with a json parse error. Test it by going into the advanced mode of the default POE filter and hitting "Reparse".

Fixed! Thanks for report!
Does the save and share button work? I edited up a SSF filter used the save and share button but can't find any way to restore my work and stupidly forgot to paste everything into my own notepad ... using the back button on the browser didn't get me back to my edits so I lost my work.

So maybe disable those buttons for now? Assuming I'm not derping out and missing something obvious it appears that the only way to "save and share" is to PM you.
"only 10% of players care about melee" - Aesop's Fox if he was a GGG dev
"when you die in this game, typically you're getting one shot, you're dieing in one frame; almost always" -Ben_
"
alhazred70 wrote:
Does the save and share button work? I edited up a SSF filter used the save and share button but can't find any way to restore my work and stupidly forgot to paste everything into my own notepad ... using the back button on the browser didn't get me back to my edits so I lost my work.

So maybe disable those buttons for now? Assuming I'm not derping out and missing something obvious it appears that the only way to "save and share" is to PM you.

I found save with this comment:
"
SSF 2.6 by Iron

Is that yours? If yes. PM me chat number and i'll send you link to last save. If no - PM me any details so i can search more pricesely and we don't clutter this thread.

As for save/share button - usually it works, but i'll re-check the code for possible odd behaviours.

EDIT: That issue with saves is fixed now. Technically it wasn't a bug in the code, but server-side limit for number of acceptable variables (from user's browser), which affected only filters with over 1000 UI options/switches (only Default and Muldini's filters had that).

Thanks a lot for the report!
Last edited by Dissolator on Apr 28, 2017, 9:59:27 AM
"
Dissolator wrote:
"
alhazred70 wrote:

I found save with this comment:
"
SSF 2.6 by Iron

Is that yours? If yes. PM me chat number and i'll send you link to last save. If no - PM me any details so i can search more pricesely and we don't clutter this thread.

As for save/share button - usually it works, but i'll re-check the code for possible odd behaviours.

EDIT: That issue with saves is fixed now. Technically it wasn't a bug in the code, but server-side limit for number of acceptable variables (from user's browser), which affected only filters with over 1000 UI options/switches (only Default and Muldini's filters had that).

Thanks a lot for the report!

Yeah thanks for the PM and reply great site btw. Doing some more edits on this filter now
"only 10% of players care about melee" - Aesop's Fox if he was a GGG dev
"when you die in this game, typically you're getting one shot, you're dieing in one frame; almost always" -Ben_
Just a question. Is there any filter with focus on ranged chars?
Or one with Evasion and/or Evasion/Armor base types?

If not is there a simple solution to build one of my own? No native speaker and therefore a little tricky to understand.

hic Rhodus, hic salta
"
Szygukka wrote:
Just a question. Is there any filter with focus on ranged chars?
Or one with Evasion and/or Evasion/Armor base types?

Hellcat's filters have "Evading Archer" preset (didn't tried so dunno what it does)

Greengroove's filter is very tweakable and allows to enable only desired item types/bases of rares or crafting items.

Muldini's filter has similar item types/bases customization too.

There is also few filters which less customizable, but have at least crafting bases options too.
Explore each filter and their customization UI and i'm sure you can find something that fits your needs most.
Last edited by Dissolator on May 2, 2017, 6:50:33 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info