FilterBLAST [ 3.20: SANCTUM ] hub with up-to-date filters, visual preview and customization

UX in terms of comparing the different presets a filter offers is pretty mediocre:
- If a preset adjusts the fonts/size/color etc. then that change is visible in the preview, but without a permanent before/after comparison
- If a preset adjust the logic, e.g. is getting more strict by filtering more items out, then that change is only partly visible in the preview, if it all, and instead I have to scroll down to look at the checkboxes and keep switching back and forth between presets to see what they're actually doing

Expected:
- A side-by-side comparison of what the current preset looks like compared to another preset of the same filter
- A side-by-side comparison/list of changes a different preset has compared to the current preset: scrolling down to the checkboxes and manually adjusting them is fine, but I'd prefer to see the changes a preset has with one glance instead of having to scroll down, remember what I saw, scroll back up, change to the previous preset, scroll back down, and compare my memory of the previous preset with what I see of the current preset
FilterBLAST and many hosted filters are ready and updated for PoE 3.15 EXPEDITION league! Be blessed by Lootcifer, Exiles ;)

--

"
Merwise wrote:
UX in terms of comparing the different presets a filter offers is pretty mediocre:
- If a preset adjusts the fonts/size/color etc. then that change is visible in the preview, but without a permanent before/after comparison
- If a preset adjust the logic, e.g. is getting more strict by filtering more items out, then that change is only partly visible in the preview, if it all, and instead I have to scroll down to look at the checkboxes and keep switching back and forth between presets to see what they're actually doing

Expected:
- A side-by-side comparison of what the current preset looks like compared to another preset of the same filter
- A side-by-side comparison/list of changes a different preset has compared to the current preset: scrolling down to the checkboxes and manually adjusting them is fine, but I'd prefer to see the changes a preset has with one glance instead of having to scroll down, remember what I saw, scroll back up, change to the previous preset, scroll back down, and compare my memory of the previous preset with what I see of the current preset

Thanks for your detailed feedback! I'll consider your points for FilterBlast v2.0, which is in long-term development due massive changes to the site's functionality and new UX design.
FilterBlast - a web-hub with up-to-date item filters and extra features
https://filterblast.xyz
Although you didn't post it here, yet.
Thanks for the 3.16 update!

I've been using Filterblast ever since I learned about its existence; very handy tool.
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar
Last edited by Mikrotherion on Oct 21, 2021, 4:41:56 AM
Hello everyone!

How can I find chaos recipe filter for test 3.15 now, and later on for 3.16?

Pls help :)
"
goncharov92 wrote:
Hello everyone!

Not sure what exactly it is you're looking for.

This would show all rares with an item level between 60 and 74 (i.e. Chaos recipe material) except one handed weapons and shields (just a personal preference, I don't like collecting pairs of one handed weapons or weapons and shields).

Spoiler

# Item filter downloaded at FilterBLAST - for updates visit:
# https://filterblast.xyz/advanced/Template/2g1nlpp

###########################
#Template for Chaos recipe#

Show
ItemLevel > 59
ItemLevel < 75
Rarity = Rare
Class "Body Armours" "Boots" "Gloves" "Two-Hand" "Amulets" "Rings" "Helmets" "Staves" "Warstaves" "Bows"
SetBorderColor 255 120 120
MinimapIcon 2 Yellow Circle

Hide

Do you use a filter that does not have a chaos recipe highlighter? If so, you can actually put that snippet above in there in order to get it to highlight the appropriate items, although, a bit of care must be taken as to where to insert it.
Bird lover of Wraeclast
"
Mikrotherion wrote:
"
goncharov92 wrote:
Hello everyone!

Not sure what exactly it is you're looking for.

This would show all rares with an item level between 60 and 74 (i.e. Chaos recipe material) except one handed weapons and shields (just a personal preference, I don't like collecting pairs of one handed weapons or weapons and shields).

Spoiler

# Item filter downloaded at FilterBLAST - for updates visit:
# https://filterblast.xyz/advanced/Template/2g1nlpp

#Template for Chaos recipe#

Show
ItemLevel > 59
ItemLevel < 75
Rarity = Rare
Class "Body Armours" "Boots" "Gloves" "Two-Hand" "Amulets" "Rings" "Helmets" "Staves" "Warstaves" "Bows"
SetBorderColor 255 120 120
MinimapIcon 2 Yellow Circle

Hide

Do you use a filter that does not have a chaos recipe highlighter? If so, you can actually put that snippet above in there in order to get it to highlight the appropriate items, although, a bit of care must be taken as to where to insert it.

Thanks!
"
goncharov92 wrote:

Thanks!

You're welcome. If you have a specific question or problem getting the filter to work as you want it, feel free to PM me.
Bird lover of Wraeclast
"
Dissolator wrote:
FilterBLAST and many hosted filters are ready and updated for PoE 3.15 EXPEDITION league! Be blessed by Lootcifer, Exiles ;) I'll consider your points for FilterBlast v2.0, which is in long-term development due massive changes to the site's functionality and new UX design.

News of 2.0 is great to hear, looking forward to it! The tool is already able to enable some detailed settings so whatever's next is quite exciting.

Have a good league erryone
*You call into the void. You hear a sound in the distance.*
FilterBLAST and many hosted filters are ready and updated for PoE 3.16 SCOURGE league! Be blessed by Lootcifer, Exiles ;)

And thanks everyone for the feedback!!
Last edited by Dissolator on Oct 22, 2021, 3:39:28 PM
FilterBLAST is ready and updated for PoE 3.17 Siege of the Atlas and Archnemesis league!

Be blessed by Lootcifer, Exiles ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info