650 Fusing Orbs + 400 Fusing Orbs

Dude.. Thats more than 20 exalteds worth of currency you just threw down the drain. xD
''Stand amongst the ashes of a trillion dead souls and ask the ghosts if honor matters.
The silence is your answer.''

IGN: Vaeralyse
Before rivers of tears fill this tread of OMG, crafting is broken, waaambulance etc...

2x 4 link items is enough to use 2 skills with good support, enough to run end game content.
a 5 link item opens up more design space for your character, like not needing to have a lot of mane due to that Mana leech support gem you can now use.

a 6-link is just showing off and trying to roflstomp content. it is in no way of form "required" for playing PE for a longer period of time.

That said, how much fusings does a 6-link costs if you want to trade for one? around 20-30 Exalts, so around 600-900 fusings. So if you saved everything up, you might have been able to trade for one.

But creating one yourself is so much more fun.. :)

keep trying and sacrifice more Virgin Kittens before the RNG gods!
Don't Touch my Sweep please GGG!
320 exactly

Now busy chrom'ing it, need 3 green 1 red 1 blue linked. Already 244 chroms in. Gonna be fun (fucking not).
Beyond league.
300+ fusings to get my first 5L chest. Couple of hours later a 6 socket Assassin's Garb drops and i decide to use a fusing before i vendor it for jeweller's, just for the lulz. It links to 5L immediately... Oh... This game is trolling me.

1 Fusing. 1 Chrome for GGGBR.

I'm not kidding.

Thank you based RNG
"
logaintf wrote:
"
Sir_LogiC wrote:
Still see some poor newbies trying to buy items with specific colour sockets. Chromatics are cheap! Wait until they get to real crafting. One day I wish for a 6L chest, one day.

Anyway can feel the pain, but keep on trucking. Getting a 6L morohi is more than enough to make up a lack of pants!

i decided that 1k fusings will be FUCKITIQUIT moment)

Might as well save yourself time, a new mouse, and maybe a new monitor.

Wait until you want to start swapping out gear pieces. Maybe you need to overhaul your gear from armor to evasion or es.... You spent how long getting all your abilities lined up on your gear pieces? How many orbs? For what? Adjusting skills and spells so that you can effectively kill, but you have to play farmville first. Love the game. Love the action. Hate the fact that rng is tied to ability and skill layout....novelty which quickly wears off and turns into a seething hatred of rng and turns your love for the game into a dark and disgusting feeling.

Have fun!

Not fusing orbs but
500+ Jewellers (it only had the ES%, cold resist and block stun at the time, wasn't thinking straight before I used those exalts LOL )

RNG is ridiculous sometimes, I can get 5L with simply 1 Fusing but I can't even make something 6S with 500+ jewellers.
"so you can see who has more PvPenis" - Chris Wilson
"Everyone can at least be exposed to Leo's PvPenis" - Chris Wilson
Last edited by Kenzorz on Feb 22, 2013, 9:52:29 AM
"
Sir_LogiC wrote:
Still see some poor newbies trying to buy items with specific colour sockets. Chromatics are cheap! Wait until they get to real crafting. One day I wish for a 6L chest, one day.

Anyway can feel the pain, but keep on trucking. Getting a 6L morohi is more than enough to make up a lack of pants!

^This. Most of the times I go alt-hopping through vendors for tons of Chromatics/Jewelers.

70+ Fusings on my bow and no 5L.
About 50 Jewelers on my Armor and no 5/6S.

Ironically, 3 Fusings on a Voll's Protector nets me a 5L.
If you're reading this, I'm probably on another year-long ban.
Thanks GGG.
"
320 exactly

Now busy chrom'ing it, need 3 green 1 red 1 blue linked. Already 244 chroms in. Gonna be fun (fucking not).

Uhm bro, I wouldn't waste your chromes on that.
The chance of getting those colours on a pure int chest are nigh impossible.
Like less than 1/10000 impossible.
''Stand amongst the ashes of a trillion dead souls and ask the ghosts if honor matters.
The silence is your answer.''

IGN: Vaeralyse

ummmm, 47 jeweler and 8 fusings. Didn't need to chrome, rolled the colors I needed without!

Now I just need to chaos for higher eveasion and still decent life roll
Last edited by iamsamsara on Feb 22, 2013, 10:07:44 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info