650 Fusing Orbs + 400 Fusing Orbs

Did another 400 fusing run.

Those who are curious about 5L , i got 5L about 8 times during that 1k+ fusing orbs
End result :(
anyone else sharing my pain?
Lets cry together.
My IGN : Xmu / TeeBones
BEST CI CHEST FOR MIRROR 1K ES + TRI RESIST http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/306743
My Ice Witch 0.25Sec Freezing pulse guide ~ http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/214705
Last edited by Xmu on Feb 23, 2013, 1:33:05 PM
251 fusings:

And I was going for a 5L. Not a single one.
@Aelloon

540, i feel your pain bro
Just think of all the stuff you could've bought instead =)
Last edited by Strill on Feb 22, 2013, 5:53:34 AM
"
Strill wrote:
Just think of all the stuff you could've bought instead =)

nobody sells 6l marohi(
And this is exactly why i refuse to sell my 5 link items for the absurd amount of lowball that most people offer. lol 1 exalted have fun rolling 5 or 6 links yourself .
Big difference between a 5 and 6L

Btw, I'm at around 300 myself. Push forward fellow crafters. Push forward.
Still see some poor newbies trying to buy items with specific colour sockets. Chromatics are cheap! Wait until they get to real crafting. One day I wish for a 6L chest, one day.

Anyway can feel the pain, but keep on trucking. Getting a 6L morohi is more than enough to make up a lack of pants!
"
Sir_LogiC wrote:
Still see some poor newbies trying to buy items with specific colour sockets. Chromatics are cheap! Wait until they get to real crafting. One day I wish for a 6L chest, one day.

Anyway can feel the pain, but keep on trucking. Getting a 6L morohi is more than enough to make up a lack of pants!

i decided that 1k fusings will be FUCKITIQUIT moment)
i cant afford crafting myself but i want to know how many 5 links you got and how it feels to unfuse a 5 link.
I really hope luck hits you all soon. especially op deserves it.
Last edited by jaankoo on Feb 22, 2013, 8:59:25 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info