PC servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .
Xbox servers are restarting in:
Sony servers are restarting in:

[3.7] Oro's Infernus | 2M+ Shaper DPS | ~7k HP | WS

Hi, thanx for that amazing build, i'm kinda new to this game, had to figure out all the stuff for hours on wiki or from other people just to stop dying every min on merciless :D now i tried couple of builds and urs one is greatest, i liked the idea and will improve my char for the rest of the league with this one.
Still i have few questions:
1)ur chaos resistance is -10%, and i don't see any gear on u except Devoto's with chaos res. Is this screen shot made under Atziri flask?and the same way is the chaos damage on wild strike?
2)This build is about damage, not tankiness? or am i doing smg wrong?:D i mean looking for this tonns of armor, fortify, charges i thought i would outregen/leech most of incoming phys/elem dmg,and that my only problem will be chaos damage or those crasy ligtnings one-shot-attacks, but for now even physdmg is problem, not with mobs, they usually die before even hit couple of times, but with bosses or big fat guys in breaches can often oneshot, or damage is that big that 2%leech from oro and wasting all charges on my 2 hpflask doesn't help, is there some way to make it more tanky or resistable?
Always wanted to try a wild strike build and this one seems great. Do you think it could work as a league starter?
can this comfortably do uber lab? Im going to make a jugg next and i really struggle to find a build. All of marauder are zerker =/ . Also, can you please public your character?
Last edited by sinub801 on Feb 10, 2017, 9:02:57 PM
Trying this build on my new marauder, seems like it can handle mapping (depending on the mod or even boss). Tried a few higher tier maps, like Lair, Shaped Crypt, and Vault. These maps worked perfectly (just don't forget to remove flammability when fighting boss on Crypt, he'll practically insta-kill you with his AOE).

Gear
Spoiler

Tried following gear wise but attack speed on gloves is kind of hard to find with the right resistances and open suffixes, as well as armour. Regardless, I can top out at 12 APS fully buffed. Around 100k DPS, seems comfy enough to me imo.

I haven't tried Uber Lab yet, I'll update my comment when I have and let you know how it worked out.
As for Atziri's, the trio at the very end is rough as nails for me. I haven't yet beaten the map yet because it's rough to dodge timely and get attacks in without being insta-killed (yes, I know about reflect and it seems like wild strike hits the reflect through chaining the others with that lightning bolt). Speaking of reflect, this build can die pretty easily to a single reflect mob... Most builds I've used in the past don't have much problems but this one, you'll have to be super careful about rare mobs before leap slamming your way into a pack. Ancestral Protector is no joke, tops 30k DPS but can help you quite a bit with those reflect mobs.

Jewels
Spoiler

Aside from Fireborn (which I'm using), I've still got to work on them a bit. I hit the jackpot on one of them, with three stats giving a boost to APS.

Video
"
Runal wrote:
Always wanted to try a wild strike build and this one seems great. Do you think it could work as a league starter?

I think it would make a decent league starter, because the gear is pretty cheap except Brass Dome at the beginning.

"
sinub801 wrote:
can this comfortably do uber lab? Im going to make a jugg next and i really struggle to find a build. All of marauder are zerker =/ . Also, can you please public your character?

Yes it can handle a fully buffed Izaro. As for the char ill do it in a few min.

@EvilWiffles

Thank you for your feedback.
Reflect is nasty indeed if you dont have any of the things that i suggested.

With what bosses exactly do you have a problem? On example vid that you've posted you were actually doing double damage map, plus you have chosen to do it with 90% avoid of ailments mod which I would never suggest.
Let me know what boss is hard for you so ill try it later this week. Only two that are really nasty are Atziri and Phoenix because of their ignite immunity and due to fact you cant facetank them.

PS I dont like any of your jewels. You obviously didnt follow my advice to get HP on each one of them :)
Last edited by mafiamighty on Feb 13, 2017, 9:04:50 AM
Hello, i'm really interested by this build, it looks really good. The problem is I don't really like Wildstrike, does it works with another melee skill like Lacerate for example. Also I have a Taming + Emberwake in my stash, is Eye of Innocence useless with those rings (how do you ignite yourself ?). There is also lot of unique items without hps in this build, as I don't like Brass Dome (too fat :D) can it be replaced by a Belly of the Beast for example. The life pool seems very low (due to the unique items without hps), I don't know how you can do Guardians etc.
"
mafiamighty wrote:
"
Runal wrote:

With what bosses exactly do you have a problem? On example vid that you've posted you were actually doing double damage map, plus you have chosen to do it with 90% avoid of ailments mod which I would never suggest.
Let me know what boss is hard for you so ill try it later this week. Only two that are really nasty are Atziri and Phoenix because of their ignite immunity and due to fact you cant facetank them.

PS I dont like any of your jewels. You obviously didnt follow my advice to get HP on each one of them :)

I've got 4.4k life, once I hit 91 I'll have around 4.6k and feels fine for me.
I actually see a few nodes that'll give you some APS, Berserker giving you 12%. Don't know if this is worth grabbing over the one jewel slot, though. And yeah, I've still got to get better jewels but I don't really think the life per jewel is really all that important at the moment. Plus, I tend to play with a friend who plays aurabot so I'm quite tanky as is.

Also, ran Uber Lab and completed it. Can pretty much facetank him but the traps make things a little tricky, so gotta be careful when you need to leap away for a bit.
Last edited by EvilWiffles on Feb 13, 2017, 2:56:30 PM
"
philippon85 wrote:
Hello, i'm really interested by this build, it looks really good. The problem is I don't really like Wildstrike, does it works with another melee skill like Lacerate for example. Also I have a Taming + Emberwake in my stash, is Eye of Innocence useless with those rings (how do you ignite yourself ?). There is also lot of unique items without hps in this build, as I don't like Brass Dome (too fat :D) can it be replaced by a Belly of the Beast for example. The life pool seems very low (due to the unique items without hps), I don't know how you can do Guardians etc.

I think the build solely focus on fire damage and the oro sword do zero physical dmg so a melee skill prob wont work as good or at all.
If you want to do regular physical melee skill, there are other better build for that.
Because max life pool is around 6k thats why Ive choosed to use Dome. No crits no deaths really.
As for skill, you can pretty much use Flicker Strike, cyclone, or on example Infernal Blow (which was my initial idea - but it requires swapping at bosses because of low single target dps + you need melee splash). You can even try Molten Strike.
Flicker Strike is pretty good option if you dont have problems with skill mechanic, just pick extra frenzy node from bandits.

PS It will work with Lacerate. Basically any skill that scales based on Attack Damage and not on Physical
Last edited by mafiamighty on Feb 13, 2017, 4:43:23 PM
"
sinub801 wrote:
"
philippon85 wrote:

I think the build solely focus on fire damage and the oro sword do zero physical dmg so a melee skill prob wont work as good or at all.
If you want to do regular physical melee skill, there are other better build for that.

Lacerate is based on Attack Damage and not on Physical Damage, so I think it works with fire damage.

"
Because max life pool is around 6k thats why Ive choosed to use Dome. No crits no deaths really.
As for skill, you can pretty much use Flicker Strike, cyclone, or on example Infernal Blow (which was my initial idea - but it requires swapping at bosses because of low single target dps + you need melee splash). You can even try Molten Strike.
Flicker Strike is pretty good option if you dont have problems with skill mechanic, just pick extra frenzy node from bandits.

PS It will work with Lacerate. Basically any skill that scales based on Attack Damage and not on Physical

Okay, thanks for the answer.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info