[3.0] Frosty's Assassin Spectral Throw [Video]

"
WayTooFrosty wrote:
"
edwinschi wrote:

I was wondering about Dirty Techniques and Fatal Toxins awhile ago. I didnt knew the Path of Building!

It does look very good, i will spec to this tree: http://poeurl.com/1vJ

I did test fatal toxins early in the build process, trying to maximize poison damage. Was not impressed at all. If trying to convert this build into primarily a boss killer, that may be the way to go. But the original goal of this build was a combo of mapper + end game content. Maximizing the poison component slowed down mapping quite a bit.

I see, i grabbed the Dirty Techniques, i think fatal toxins is not worthy. Now my dps is 27k instead of 30k, but the poison damage must be alot higher, so i will use that for now. Will try to get a couple levels more!
"
edwinschi wrote:
i grabbed the Dirty Techniques, i think fatal toxins is not worthy. Now my dps is 27k instead of 30k, but the poison damage must be alot higher, so i will use that for now. Will try to get a couple levels more!

Dirty Techniques may be a good choice, let me know how you like it
IGN: WayTooFrosty -|- Assassin Spectral Throw: /view-thread/1803119
Please, can you put the jewels that you use?
"
Pccs10 wrote:
Please, can you put the jewels that you use?

in the gear section, there is a list of the best mods to get on jewels.
Hey pps.
I'm really new to the game and the game play feels bad right now for me....
I tryed my very best to copy this build and failed badly, I made it to "cruel" from normal and the game became very hard to play... This is my profile, I'm on Amsterdam server (breach league).
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/CRks03/characters
"
CRks03 wrote:
Hey pps.
I'm really new to the game and the game play feels bad right now for me....
I tryed my very best to copy this build and failed badly, I made it to "cruel" from normal and the game became very hard to play... This is my profile, I'm on Amsterdam server (breach league).
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/CRks03/characters

It's hard for me to say what the issue may be, but I suspect the fact that you don't leech is limiting you. I would suggest continuing down to the leech tree (as I have outlined in the build progression guide). A wurms molt belt, or meginards girdle would be a cheap upgrade for you. Use Hatred aura instead of Haste. If you're still not doing enough damage, use Herald of Ash instead of Arctic Armour. That helm is not doing anything for you, get a rare helm with life and res or a goldrim (cheap unique). Those rings also should be replaced, you can likely find cheap rare rings with life+res on them. Get rid of one of the mana flasks and use a basalt or sulphur flask. Swap in Physical to Lightning (for added cold), Physical Projectile (for added light), and GMP (for LMP). Most of these suggestions are in the leveling guide I made for this build. These should help substantially.
Hey Frosty!! I'm level 44 and just did the Labyrinth. I looked at your spoiler for the Ascendancy points and was confused? With all the things listed in your spoiler, there isn't enough points, so I need some help!!

Thanks,
Spectral Coosh
"
boymitch1970 wrote:
Hey Frosty!! I'm level 44 and just did the Labyrinth. I looked at your spoiler for the Ascendancy points and was confused? With all the things listed in your spoiler, there isn't enough points, so I need some help!!

Thanks,
Spectral Coosh

No problem.

With the first 2 points take, Unstable Infusion, next 2 take Deadly Infusion, then Noxious Strike, and lastly Toxic Delivery.
Thanks for the reply Frosty! I don't want to sound dumb, but where are you getting the other 2 Ascendancy Points? Your advice has 8 points, but there's only 6 available: 2 from Normal, 2 from Cruel and 2 from Merciless.

I'm sure I'm missing something...could you fill in the blank for me? I would greatly appreciate it!! I'm 57 now and just mowing stuff down - it's SO MUCH FUN!! :)

~SpectralCoosh
"
boymitch1970 wrote:
Thanks for the reply Frosty! I don't want to sound dumb, but where are you getting the other 2 Ascendancy Points? Your advice has 8 points, but there's only 6 available: 2 from Normal, 2 from Cruel and 2 from Merciless.

I'm sure I'm missing something...could you fill in the blank for me? I would greatly appreciate it!! I'm 57 now and just mowing stuff down - it's SO MUCH FUN!! :)

~SpectralCoosh

No problem, the last 2 points come from Uber Lab. You complete those trials in maps. At the end of each trial you get a token to be used in the map device that will open the uber lab in your hideout (after you have finished all trial).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info