[2.5][BHC] Windz's Malice CoC Vortex Assassin

"
windz wrote:
"
primaeva wrote:
"
dragonsroc wrote:
I compared my Vagan CoC build to this one and wondered where the massive damage differences came from (Vagan character has much higher single target boss damage, despite weaker gear). Unfortunately, there's no way to make up the loss of EE damage using Cospri's, but you get like, 4-5x the clearspeed but suffer lower boss damage. Here's my current iteration on trying to solve that single target problem.

Spoiler

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYBAAceDkgPqxCSEQ8RLxFQEZYWvxewGF0YahqBGyUc3CBuIvQjNiSLKU8qCyo4Ko0rCjIyMtE1uTbYOVI8BT1fRUdFfEkbSVFJsUqLS65Ms1AwUXRSU1MQWAdca1yKXfJfamZUa7dsC20ZbWxwUnvXf8aCm4RIhMWFe4V9idOMC4w2jHaPGo9Gj_qTJ5Uul5WXl5f0mjuboZu1njyf36EvoqOmmacIpyusmK3xtDi1SLl8uZO8b76KwGbDCcM6w23QH9DQ1abXz9lb2YbbXuUZ6QLrY-vu6_XsOOxV7LDtPO9874jv6_DV8WzyHffX-Tf79Q==

Via Path of Building, my ignite dps on bosses is a tad over 1m. With everything else going off, it's roughly 1.4m dps. But since it doesn't count flasks (Vinktar lite dmg and Atziri's), it's probably closer to 2m dps on bosses.

I've tested this iteration so far on Esh and Xoph. Xoph died almost instantly. Esh got lucky and teleported away immediately so he took a bit more time. I've got another idea in mind to raise the damage to probably north of 3m dps, but it's a little bit sketch so I'm not sure.

I'm not sure how the 4-5x clearspeed is calculated, as Cospri's is also rightclick-through-all-map-mobs-up-even-at-T16.

Did you mean Vortex has more single target and Cospri's is faster clear?

he means this has 4-5x more clear speed than the vagans dagger CoC vortex versions

Its because the LL CoC Vagan Dagger version has less attack and movement speed so shield ch arge is much slower. You are procing through the links in the chest that isn't linked with faster attacks, and using insanity gloves. Also you can't leech on that build, you rely soley on regen and moving.
I love pie.
Last edited by xSyK0TiC on Jan 16, 2017, 9:37:48 AM
Side note about assassin and insanity gloves (it was in some person' gear in this thread):

Can swap Inc crit chance for Power charge on crit in gloves, then replace Assassin's mark with Elemental weakness on blasphemy.
Pros:
- Even greater burn
- Doesn't suck ass in hexproof due to horrible 10% to gain PC on non-crit hit
- Still explode packs in single shield charge

Cons:
- Hexproof + Enfeeble would require good usage of Diamond Flask
hey guys

playing some variant of this build : why using vortex on cospri ?
It doesnt stack with CoC vortex right ?

regards
"
ouis wrote:
hey guys

regards

It is for clearspeed purpose, this way you can proc cospri's while shieldcharging in map, and the cast on crit setup for bosses/high life targets.
While both will trigger with your cast on crit setup only the strongest ignite ( from coc setup) will apply on target

e: format
Last edited by Arkling on Jan 29, 2017, 9:25:02 PM
"
Arkling wrote:
"
ouis wrote:
hey guys

regards

It is for clearspeed purpose, this way you can proc cospri's while shieldcharging in map, and the cast on crit setup for bosses/high life targets.
While both will trigger with your cast on crit setup only the strongest ignite ( from coc setup) will apply on target

im playing this as a occ (characters public) so i have chaos aoe on kill which boosts my clear speed.
I play frostbolt + breath on cospri which are tripled with dying sun.
Its pretty impressive also.

Tryied aswell glacial cascade and the triple hit of the spell does many dmg too.
Anyone tried?

Regards,
ouis
anyone for my last post?
"
ouis wrote:
"
Arkling wrote:
"
ouis wrote:
hey guys

regards

im playing this as a occ (characters public) so i have chaos aoe on kill which boosts my clear speed.
I play frostbolt + breath on cospri which are tripled with dying sun.
Its pretty impressive also.

Tryied aswell glacial cascade and the triple hit of the spell does many dmg too.
Anyone tried?

Regards,
ouis

That sounds nice but not sure if the chaos bloom does any real damage since u dont scale chaos damage.

The skill choices sounds fine but not sure you can actually kill whole pack with 1 proc for clear speed purposes.
Heya guys, Wicked here again. Finished leveling to level 100 in BHC and I wanted to pop by to give my impression on CI vs Lowlife, Assa VS Elementalist and some stats.

Current lvl 100 stats as LL ( some upgrades could be made but i don't think it's really necessary)
unbuff HO stats with auras :
10.553 ES
376 Mana (out of 1107)
29.4k dps in cospri's (inc aoe + controled destruction)
57.6k avg damage on 6L

Full charged & Pot stats (no vaal skills, 6pc & 3 fc) :
63.8k Cospri
107.2k avg damage on 6L

CI vs LL
For mapping (and mapping only) i'd say CI is probably a more confortable setup up to T14 due to the considerably higher ES pool and the fact that regular monsters will get oneshot by cospri's vortex leaving only bosses to deal with in 5-12sec depending on your gear

When it comes to bosses (i mean t15 / guardians / breach) lowlife truely starts to shine, the insane scaling of vortex makes any additional dmg to spell a huge increase in effectiv damage; allowing you to almost ignore fight mechanics at the cost of a lower ES pool

Assa vs Elementalist
Here it gets a ibt tricky as the poor & cons also depends if you play HC or SC
Assassin is less gear dependant for the crit consistency (and doesn't really need skyforth) and the use of insanity gloves resuls in a higher clearspeed in maps. I'd say it's the best suited choice for CI version of the build
Elementalist on the other hand is heavily gear dependant but shines when you get to LL, conduit coupled with pendulum of destruction allows you to make 100% use of Vinktar + atziri's promise and the added damage from heralds all taken into account in the ignite damage of vortex

All in all the build is greatly ballanced and can effectively do all content in the game (didn't personally try shaper in bhc but i don't see a reason why it couldn't be handled)
Kudoz to Windz for the original idea

tldr : build is great, go assa CI or ele LL you'll enjoy all game content

(ps: profile is public if you guys wanna check temp league gear)
Hey guys
Is this build available in season 2.6 ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info