Three New Back Attachment Microtransactions

What the fuck if all resources waste on Back Attechment MTXs were spend on something else, PoE 2 could have been done by this time. (not completely serious.. just abit ^^)

So... in about last month were added some MTXs I really wanted to buy, like really because I like them alot. But let me write it down

Infernal Wings 320 points
Arctic Wings 300 points
Arctic Character Effect 250 points
Imp Haste 100 points
Carnage Vitaliy 100 points
Thrinity Purity of Elements 100 points
Quad Tab 150 points

=1320 points in total, just things added in past +-month I want to buy.

That´s 132$, I make 2.36$ a hour which is NOT even minimal wage in our country. Will I buy these MTXs? Guess not since it´s expensive af. I understood these prices like 300+ points for a wings back when there were 2 wings in total Demon and Seraph. But I don´t understand when new MTXs are added basicly every week now how is possible to keep prices that high. I´m really sad there is so many stuff I´d like to have but can´t afford. Maybe you could consider we could refund some effects we wish for let´s say 70-80% of what we paid.

Last edited by NarraX1337 on Dec 23, 2016, 2:29:05 AM
I'm sooo gonna stop playing this game with those hives around.
The only one that seems a bit interesting is the Infernal Wings MTX, but I'll keep my Breachlord cape instead with the Infernal armour set as it looks way more bad ass...

I would enjoy a focus on 3D art for all the uniques available - excluding hard too remark jewelry, and also a focus on giving a different effect for all gems before focusing on MTX - and a rework of the MTX tabs should be high priority...
PSS: Our almighty TencentGGG overlords are very scrupulous regarding criticizing their abilities to take proper decisions and consider everything "needlessly harsh and condescending"...

Good to know "free speech" doesn't apply in any form or manner on the forums these days...
Their prices are becoming more and more crazy.
All new mtx around 30$. That being the average price of a game.
I am looking for some reason to update my support pack, but for that price only buy 1 mtx.
Look what you can buy for 1 mtx
Http://store.steampowered.com/search/?filter=globaltopsellers&os=win

And the worst thing is that there are no Christmas sales.
"Sorry for my bad English"
Call me what you want but I am past the point of caring now. The prize of these fucking items are becoming way too crazy. I have never in all my years or playing this game, seen so many MTX being pushed out in a single space.

Money - Money - Money

With all this money that are making, they should be able to fix their server stability issues, I think it is time.
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ NERF ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ NERF ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ NERF ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
"
What the fuck if all resources waste on Back Attechment MTXs were spend on something else, PoE 2 could have been done by this time. (not completely serious.. just abit ^^)

So... in about last month were added some MTXs I really wanted to buy, like really because I like them alot. But let me write it down

Infernal Wings 320 points
Arctic Wings 300 points
Arctic Character Effect 250 points
Imp Haste 100 points
Carnage Vitaliy 100 points
Thrinity Purity of Elements 100 points
Quad Tab 150 points

=1320 points in total, just things added in past +-month I want to buy.

That´s 132$, I make 2.36$ a hour which is NOT even minimal wage in our country. Will I buy these MTXs? Guess not since it´s expensive af. I understood these prices like 300+ points for a wings back when there were 2 wings in total Demon and Seraph. But I don´t understand when new MTXs are added basicly every week now how is possible to keep prices that high. I´m really sad there is so many stuff I´d like to have but can´t afford. Maybe you could consider we could refund some effects we wish for let´s say 70-80% of what we paid.

I feel you. The pricing hike is just absurd.(。•́︿•̀。)
The Gemling Queen favours 'NotACuckRoach'.

Ethaereal │ Exaltreal │ Cherrubim │ Erremes │ Khainne │ Kaelous │ Balzael