Three New Back Attachment Microtransactions

"
neonive wrote:
Living is expensive $20 is merely dinner one night. (if that)

in nz, 20 nzd is barely a breakfast with 2 long black coffees. considering the wages here i'm still wondering how many people can afford these. or i'm wrong and the people i meet in the morning are all tourists.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Last edited by vio on Dec 24, 2016, 12:28:55 AM
Why I'm stop play on new league? :D

Because GGG give me Infernal Wings for $$$!

And i can buy it. Simple and quck! :D
Start playing in Feb 9, 2013
My KineticBlast LL ML 400kDPS GMP /view-thread/1466693
Asus LGA1155 P8P67 / Intel Core i5-2500@4GHz / Corsair Vengeance 16GB@1600MHz
Asus GTX970 STRIX 4GB / Asus ROG Xonar Phoebus 7.1
Acer 27 IPS 2560x1440@144Hz [XF270HU] + BenQ 24 TN-film 1920x1080@120Hz [XL2420T]
"
So... in about last month were added some MTXs I really wanted to buy, like really because I like them alot. But let me write it down

Infernal Wings 320 points
Arctic Wings 300 points
Arctic Character Effect 250 points
Imp Haste 100 points
Carnage Vitaliy 100 points
Thrinity Purity of Elements 100 points
Quad Tab 150 points

=1320 points in total, just things added in past +-month I want to buy.

That´s 132$, I make 2.36$ a hour which is NOT even minimal wage in our country. Will I buy these MTXs? Guess not since it´s expensive af. I understood these prices like 300+ points for a wings back when there were 2 wings in total Demon and Seraph. But I don´t understand when new MTXs are added basicly every week now how is possible to keep prices that high. I´m really sad there is so many stuff I´d like to have but can´t afford. Maybe you could consider we could refund some effects we wish for let´s say 70-80% of what we paid.

Ummm...if you're making less than minimum wages, I suggest you don't spend that money on games. At all.

And to all those people complaining about the Hive attachment by citing their trypophobia (who knew so many people in one place could all have the same obscure phobia...), go read the wiki page - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trypophobia Here's the relevant part - "Trypophobia is not the name of a diagnosis in the American Psychiatric Association's Diagnostic and Statistical Manual, Fifth Edition (DSM-5) and it is rarely used in scientific literature" aka 'trypophobia' is NOT a recognized phobia i.e. you guys are just being either dicks or snowflakes (probably both).
infernal wings are the best mtx i own now, well done ggg
"
Exile009 wrote:
you guys are just being either dicks or snowflakes (probably both).

Snowflakes nowadays tends to be self-centered dicks of the highest order.
Kick Ass and Chew Bubblegum - That's nature for you.
Hi devs, I think it is fine that there are mtxs quite often since maybe the design team has time to do it, but could you please let the other team (I dont know which one) to fix the lag spikes and crash in the game? I experience crash to desktop and need to hard reboot when playing poe and watching youtube or twitch.

Yes this might be isolated issue but the constant lag spikes and crash are one of the reasons I dont really want to buy that much mtx since if the game lags and hard to play sometimes the mtxs are just useless.

But thanks again for the free to play game and please take a look at the lag spikes problem >,< I really want to continue playing this game for loooooong time! Thank you.

PS: please make golem mtx too :D
"
Zyara1 wrote:
Hi devs, I think it is fine that there are mtxs quite often since maybe the design team has time to do it, but could you please let the other team (I dont know which one) to fix the lag spikes and crash in the game? I experience crash to desktop and need to hard reboot when playing poe and watching youtube or twitch.

Yes this might be isolated issue but the constant lag spikes and crash are one of the reasons I dont really want to buy that much mtx since if the game lags and hard to play sometimes the mtxs are just useless.

But thanks again for the free to play game and please take a look at the lag spikes problem >,< I really want to continue playing this game for loooooong time! Thank you.

PS: please make golem mtx too :D

No need to fix this problems because ppl throw money on GGG like mad..
This game is not made to play its made to generate assloads of money :D

realize this, stop spend money all and there will be better servers.
No present for christmas this time?
"
MineRage wrote:
No present for christmas this time?

We get present all year round ... Free Game XD
Nice cant wait to see what people will come up with with these new attachments!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info