Three New Back Attachment Microtransactions

Hive is disturbing. But the infernal wings are nice.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Oh I have many supporter titles in forum now.....

Spoiler
Logic

New content releases --> Have to buy mtx points --> Aka supporter packs --> to get cool stuff
Best way to discover colors for your loot filter
https://pixlr.com/editor/ | IGN: Spear
CPU: Intel Core i7-6700K @ 4.0Ghz | GPU: Radeon Series | OS: Windows 10 Home 64-bit
Mouse: Steelseries Rival | KB: Corsair K70 RGB | Monitor: Acer Predator
Last edited by Akymo86 on Dec 23, 2016, 2:12:04 PM
Hive triggers my trypophobia so bad. It makes me wanna throw up. Sorry but I hope no one buys it.
Imagine if the Mana Wurm was actually part of a unique chestpiece and the unique effect would be the wurm attacking a nearby enemy when you do. Would have been so cool.
More MTX....almost every week now. Not even a free mystery box for your players. Pathetic....
better fix your game crashes, stupid devs
helly shiet aw mah gawd!
Playing for joy ♥

If interested, check out my Hideout(s): /view-thread/2226019
Thanks you kindly
I'd have purchased the Infernal Wings had they not looked blue and red.

I propose they raise the prices. I am with the others who don't like these- They don't fit the POE theme... Remind's me of the last MMO I played The theme was kinda ancient Asia then they add a freakin Motorcycle mount... Totally killed the game.

So If anything I am glad these are expensive because they will be rare. I imagine if everyone was running around with these it would be a game I don't want to play.

IMO they should just work on all the actual items... Maybe increase the price of skin transfers... They will be selling fast if everything was 3D.

But in general-- objectively speaking. This staff has to pay rent. Living is expensive $20 is merely dinner one night. (if that)
Last edited by neonive on Dec 23, 2016, 11:39:03 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info