[2.5] CI Hand of Wisdom and Action Blade Flurry Elementalist - Every Map/Mob/Boss/Reflect Proof

"
Scipion75 wrote:
I'd love to see video with your breach tricks actually .

First I died like you I assume. Breaches were a mess. Then I bought "okay" Boots with that 80% Stun avoidance, from then on dying was gone. So I think it will solve it for you as well.
The problems in Breaches are the stuns or little stun peaks, dont know how to describe, but there are moments when you cant hit for a short time.
I´m LVL 94 atm, 12K ES and 9.2K dps with AOE gem in HO (Auras + Golems active). Did all endgame content (All breachlords, Uber Atziri, Uber Lab, all Guardians) already except Shaper, didnt try, but I will in the next days. Thanks for the build OP!
Last edited by Pingkeu on Aug 28, 2018, 11:18:38 AM
I'm really liking this build as a new player to the game. My equipment is far from optimized, but even so it's thrilling to be able to effortlessly blow through the Tul breaches that so often killed me previously after converting to CI+VP+GR and HOWA.

That said, I took a look at your character page for some ideas where to move on from here, and I couldn't help but notice that you barely have any elemental resistance items. Is this... typical? Everywhere I've looked generally suggests capping resistances as much as possible. Thoughts on this from anyone else using this build?
Last edited by Adder10_0 on Feb 18, 2017, 2:24:27 PM
Me and my friend used the same build in 2,5 and we are going to use that build as first character again.We cleared all the challenges but i dont know if the AOE nerf will affect this build.

Do you think this build will do better or worse ?
How to work in 2.6?
They fall from trees, Onto your back.

BLOOD MONKEYS!
Last edited by doctordonk on Apr 17, 2017, 1:43:05 AM
shaper's touch
astramentis
discipline + grace
80% stun avoidance ES INT resist boots
flame golem + lightning golem

With this, you can do the following:
-forget about that expensive accuracy mod on items, go for higher es/int/res instead
-forget about %acc nodes, go fore ele dmg nodes (trickery, arcing blows)
-you gain >12k evasion, further helping with all sorts of hit damage and further helping with reflect up to the point where you don't care anymore
-gain considerably more ES (boots have ES, shaper's touch has *some* ES)

-lose 100% stun avoidance, but it should not be a problem with boot enchant and 12k evasion
-lose wrath aura, gain 20% dmg from golem, about 5k accuracy without mods on gear and about 3 nodes of damage. This more than makes up for the loss of wrath

All in all, you gain ES, DPS and some 45% evade chace at the cost of full stun immunity
hi iam using near same build but my question is how the hell u get 8 attacks per second ???
maybe i do somehing wrong bu i dont understand how the hel the howa player have so much attack speed i have everywere attack speed, attack speed with claws jewels but have only 3.31 attack speed :-/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info