[2.5] CI Hand of Wisdom and Action Blade Flurry Elementalist - Every Map/Mob/Boss/Reflect Proof

Really nice guide and build.
I've used the build with some tweaks and done all end game stuff now (Shaper and Atziri).
How many accuracy needed? I just cant clearly understand mechanics and people in game cant give me right answer too. I have 85% chance to hit (1975 accuracy both hands) with ice golem. Is that enought or i must aim for a high accuracy roll on my helmet to reach 90%?
Im lvl 93 now, probably will get 94 and stop. (I heard that accuracy affected by lvl)
I just really interested how it works and how to calculate this.
P.S. Sorry for bad english.
Can i use spectral throw instead of flurry? ( for the increased range) or will the damage be way lower?
no one tried it with ST?
I think Raider would be a better alternative, if you decide to go ST. You get a lot more projectile nodes in that region. I feel like the AoE nodes in witch and templar tree are more than enough to make BF clear fast. You'll reach the end of the screen easily.
well i think sklill tree can be same or almost for both, but which ascendancies r better for elemental ST? elementalist or raider?
Hello.
Thank you for this guide, build is very powerful and fun to play. Maps cleared very easily up to T10 now. I am 84, and just transferred an old char to this one.
So some of my gems are not maxed, is it a big issue for survival ?
Because for some reason I keep dying in most HL breaches. May be due to stuns too, I cant understand it. I'll try using Kaom's roots to check.
Hi guys:)

this is my 2nd league with POE and i played with the classic WI build before, it was very tanky and can facetank almost bosses with nasty mods, but clear speed is the Achilles heel of that build and i gave a chance for this powerful and really fast build and all i can say it's awesome :D
Finally i'm 93 and don't really know what is the best skill point shoices after i reached mandatory nodes.
i have 9,5K ES in my HO with Disc aura and 18K avg dmg with golems.all res. are 160+ .
I have a dilemma to change black sun to a good hubris with 150% lightning golem enchant. MY AS without this buff is around 7,1 .
any advice welcome :)

My skill tree:
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMCAQDuBAcNfA5IEQ8RUBGWEzUVIBXXF6QZLhm0GdcabBzcHwIi9CPTJ-0pTyo4Kk0svyzpLYM1uTbFOtg7DTwFPQ89X0VHRnFMi0yzTipRTFJTVK5WY1cNW69d8l9qX7BmVGhlbAttGW8nb55yqXflfLt82X1bfdJ-r3_GgpuDCYTFhXuGroazjRmPGo9gj_qQCpD6kyeTlZeVl_Saapu1na6ezZ_LoS-nCKcrpzCsR60zr6e0DLUEvoq-p8BmwcXDOsQVxPbKSsrT0B_Q0NIh1AfVptgk2V_ZYdyN3Q3djN9t34rgEuQi6rrr7uwY7DjvS-987-vzm_cy

and my gear :
Spoiler

Lvl 87 now. Followed your tree and have decent gear.
10.5k ES 7.5k BF dps. Strong BUT .... Why the hell do I die in every 2 breaches ?? It's not a stun issue, cant attack fast enough in every direction.
Is there a way to kill fast enough to avoid being overwhelmed ?
It's really annoying since I cant level anymore.
I'd love to see video with your breach tricks actually .

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info