[3.1] 7's Shocking Flurry Raider // God Damn !

"
Tallion99 wrote:
i notice this doesn't use any heralds either. looks like to get grace and wrath both going you need to be much higher levels plus you need that enlighten gem which could take awhile to get going also...

Enlighten is not a must have, make sure you have abyssal cry lvl1 and cast your golem at start of map, breaches & boss.

"
silversnakes wrote:

The most fun though is blowing up packs of mobs in purple mist. So I thank Sev7nn for posting it.

Your welcome. I'm glad you enjoy the build like I do.
Ya i am not sure how the mana deal works at the higher levels with lots of stuff running... will find out though!

made the switch over to BF now and ran up to the Prison. so far so good. one death in a breach. the breaches bring you up to speed real quick on the mechanics and add a lot of excitement!

jump in with whirling blades, hit them with abyssal cry, and then blade flurry. nothing lasts too long at this point.

spent 1c for 15% BF and another 1c for other quality gems. picked up some new gloves so i may mess around with endurance charges. had one one sward and picked up another.

need to upgrade hat and boots first and then jewelry. minor mana issues but should have some more nodes soon. running ice, ash, and clarity.

Thanks for the Build!

Gear

Stats
"
Tallion99 wrote:

need to upgrade hat and boots first and then jewelry.

The jewellery for this build is super cheap. 10c for 2ring 1ammy and 1breach ring.
I used to have mana problems for a while as well, just ran herald of lightning instead till I got it sorted.
Think I just needed a bigger mana-pool and I didnt have the life/mana-leech node.

My Enlighten is at level 2 atm, but I can run everything without it. Sure, sometimes you run out of mana when you attack into nothing, but I just need one hit on a mob to get the damage going again cos of the leech.
Made it thru Cruel with pretty much the same armor/weapons i started with... until i tried to do the Ascendancy... then i need to do some upgrades as i was not doing enough damage for the boss. died once on stage 2. got to say, not a big fan of the spinning mazes...

Queen of the Forest cost 25c, Alpha's Howl 10c, bought one dreamfeather already for 2c and the boots were only a 2c also... very cheap stuff! Yah! spent 20c or so on quality gems...
Had an Exalted drop during cruel so that is good otherwise nothing else of note.

Wearing the Alpha's howl but don't have grace and wrath going yet. still need more mana.

picked up some high damage jewels that had a nice dps boost... again only 1c... pretty much never paid over 1c for any of the leveling gear...

feeling pretty strong right now, running heralds ice and thunder and clarity.

Gear

Jewels

Screens
made the change over to the dreamfeather swords and now running wrath and grace. have only 77 mana leftover but dont really have any issues attacking...

looking for new gloves to finish the set and then will updated belt and jewelry to get my resists capped and adding more dps and life...
Gear

added a new jewel that helps with mana too
Finished Merciless at level78. tough fight with Malachai but was able to survive long enough to take him down!

have 4k life. max resist and some chaos resist. evade is 68%. full buff dps is 6.3k

all in all a pretty smooth ride up to this point. not a fan of the traps in the ascendancy but the extra speed from the queen armor really helped.

used a vaal orb on my alpha's howl and ruined it so i found one with 40% blade flurry damage for the bargain price of 75c...

Gear

Stats

Thanks for the build sev7NN!
simply because you used Ameyuri Ringo to represent this build im going to have to give it a go.
Trying this build and wondering how you generate frenzy charges, since theyre on your tree and in your damage calculations.

Edit: Raider ascendancy, I'm stupid
Last edited by Usohatchi on Jan 23, 2017, 9:42:12 PM
Hi! im leveling with your build, and i love it so far, im just wondering why dont use phys to lighting in the gem setups.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info