[3.1] 7's Shocking Flurry Raider // God Damn !

changed out my belt for a new one... life up to 5053 now and full buff dps is now over 10.5k
starting on top tier maps... still need one more trial before i can try the lab...
the cost of the new belt is 30 choas resist... now at -30%... no real issues yeet but always on the lookout for any mobs that do chaos damage...
DPS

also swapped out amulets for one that has .2% life leech of lightning damage...
do you think that is better than the 16 all attributes?
Ammy
"
Tallion99 wrote:
also swapped out amulets for one that has .2% life leech of lightning damage...
do you think that is better than the 16 all attributes?
Ammy

If you can have attributes elsewhere, yeah.
The problem is you get tons of leech with flasks & tree. Is it really worth it ? I would prefer +1 frenzy / +1% max res or even +6-12% WED
"
sev7NN wrote:
If you can have attributes elsewhere, yeah.
The problem is you get tons of leech with flasks & tree. Is it really worth it ? I would prefer +1 frenzy / +1% max res or even +6-12% WED

sounds good... it was cheap so i thought i would pick it up... did want one with more block than the one i found...
picked up a new one... chance to hit went down from 91 to 89% so ook there... dps and hp all up nicely...
Last edited by Tallion99 on Feb 7, 2017, 2:59:49 PM
Made it to lvl 90 now and was wondering how big of a boost the Elemental Overload is for this build? obviously when we crit, it is a lot of damage, but at only 6% crit chance, it seems like it wont be in effect too often... what is everybody's thoughts on it?

mana problems, how do you fix it?
And how do you get your frenzy charges?
"
xtrazi3 wrote:

you need to leech the mana. currently i have one node, bottom of the tree next to Vitality Void. Ialso have an amulet that does .72% leech and a jewel that adds to it...
I have not tested yet to see if i need all three. I got rid of all three in upgrades and then tried Xophs breachstone and couldnt figure out at first why i didnt even make it to the boss...

"
xtrazi3 wrote:
And how do you get your frenzy charges?

from the lab perks Way of the Poacher. only 20% chance but they rack up pretty quickly...

did the first 3 breachstones. had 2 deaths but they were pretty easy... main issue is being in the wrong spot at the wrong time...
"
xtrazi3 wrote:

No mana problems if you enough mana pool. If you don't have enlighten 3 then go for some reduced mana auras nodes in your tree.
Hi, new here.
Somebody can recommend me some Gear for the early levels?
Rigth now im using a Tabula Rosa for the linked skills, and a Recurve Bow.
Should i keep using this, or change for some sword/one hand meele weapon?
Ty.
"
HeisenbergArg wrote:
Hi, new here.
Somebody can recommend me some Gear for the early levels?
Rigth now im using a Tabula Rosa for the linked skills, and a Recurve Bow.
Should i keep using this, or change for some sword/one hand meele weapon?
Ty.

Yes you can keep it till level 60-70 and use each time some descent uniques bows for your leveling.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info