A Preview of Content Update 2.5.1 - Divination Cards and 3D Art

"
Ultimakami wrote:
And the real Standoff

Love that gif.
Last edited by Amarantha on Dec 19, 2016, 7:36:01 PM
Nice!
MonstaMunch: "You're just jelly because you can't afford to mirror my rod. It's 100% reel."

GooberM: "How does that not warrant a good ol' stabby-stabby?"
I'm a simple man.
I'm just here to read the flavor text.
"Your grandchildren will awaken screaming in memory of what I utter today!"
- Path of Exile, Legacy Whispers of Doom Keystone
Anyone know when the next shipment of the Atlas of Worlds maps release? I have been waiting a long while for mine..
hype !!
Bought the special tabs bundle yesterday thinking this was already pushed down :(
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
Yes! More cards, please! And awesome 3D art! XD
Probably a silly question but how do they take such good screenshots?? I'd love to get some good screens from this pretty ass game :^)
Can I ask what is meant by 2D art and 3D art? I notice many items do not look like their 2D picture. For example the unique item "Infernal Mantle Occultist's Vestment" looks like a green stripped vest, but when you put it on it looks just like all the other occultist's vestments. Does this mean it is missing 3D art?
Last edited by tkensei on Dec 19, 2016, 8:11:37 PM
"
tkensei wrote:
Can I ask what is meant by 2D art and 3D art? I notice many items do not look like their 2D picture. For example the unique item "Infernal Mantle Occultist's Vestment" looks like a green stripped vest, but when you put it on it looks just like all the other occultist's vestments. Does this mean it is missing 3D art?

Yes, this is it. "3D art" means the model shown on your character when equipped, as opposed to the "2D art" used in the inventory.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info