A Preview of Content Update 2.5.1 - Divination Cards and 3D Art

A little disappointed this is how they decided to implement talisman into the core game, especially since we lack the ability to upgrade talismans as well as night's hold not being attainable outside standard, but it's a start. Hopefully more to be added along with this later.

Aw yis....! I want this belt so badly, now I can get one for my summoner without spending ton of chao orbs
Thanks for implementing the div tab feedback!
**~~~ The Winds of Shit ~~~**
Monsterous Treasure?

There are only four rules you need to remember: Make the plan, Execute the plan, Expect the plan to go off the rails, Throw away the plan. Follow my lead and you’ll be fine.
Sweet i am so hooked on the loot and more ;-)
COOL!!!
"
A little disappointed this is how they decided to implement talisman into the core game, especially since we lack the ability to upgrade talismans as well as night's hold not being attainable outside standard, but it's a start. Hopefully more to be added along with this later.

You can always buy a div card and make it yield night's hold or better yet, any unique talisman.
"
Atlantae wrote:
Damn, that "Saint's Treasure" card is real edgy.

Hahaha! Yeah it is, and I love it :D

"
Monsterous Treasure?

Yeah really interesting to see this, div cards that return a prophecy, I'd like to see more of this.
Last edited by Sectiplave on Dec 19, 2016, 9:07:11 PM
Agreed. The Valley of Steel Boxes is an awesome idea, and I imagine it shouldn't be super-rare. Prophecies have proven a surprisingly good mechanic.
Great Job on the Divination Card Art. You manage to make them look Tarot Card-like and dramatic at the same time. Kudos :DDDD
"Opinions are like a$$holes: Everyone's got one!" - Clint Eastwood in "Heartbreak Ridge"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info