[3.5] Elemental Warrior | Armour & Evasion Life | Scales well | All endgame content

"
LundaSwe wrote:
Skill tree link is dead :( am in the middle of the build pls update link XD <3

updated with the main website
any video man?!

cuz a channeling with fast clear speed?! i dont think so.... so got any vid?
SHOP : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/682434
"
xenochaos1 wrote:
any video man?!

cuz a channeling with fast clear speed?! i dont think so.... so got any vid?

any bladeflurry elemental build on youtube will look the same
"
BilliMaster23 wrote:
post updated with more info!

]which jewel do you use i need to pick a jewel at act 5 from leni any tips? :)
1) i use https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Hyaon's_Fury , because the mainhand is very expensive even on standard , this one has 450 eDPS, should i still switch to a cheap 350 eDPS yellow mainhand with crit / atk speed etc.?

2) what pantheon passives do you use? minor and major, i currently use
[minor - soul of yugul - 25% reduced reflected damage taken , 50% chance to reflect enemy chills and freezes]
[major - soul of arakaali - 5% reduced damage taken from over time damage , 10% chance to avoid lightning damage when hit]

3) your gemplanner vs threadarmor/weapon gems , they seem different? i know the helmet has different gems on gemplanner for soloboss, but some gearpieces have different gems, which is the "REAL" one now? chest has different gems for example.
faster attacks or cold damage.
Last edited by FamousAzzkicker on Aug 14, 2017, 12:55:15 AM
"
1) i use https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Hyaon's_Fury , because the mainhand is very expensive even on standard , this one has 450 eDPS, should i still switch to a cheap 350 eDPS yellow mainhand with crit / atk speed etc.?

2) what pantheon passives do you use? minor and major, i currently use
[minor - soul of yugul - 25% reduced reflected damage taken , 50% chance to reflect enemy chills and freezes]
[major - soul of arakaali - 5% reduced damage taken from over time damage , 10% chance to avoid lightning damage when hit]

3) your gemplanner vs threadarmor/weapon gems , they seem different? i know the helmet has different gems on gemplanner for soloboss, but some gearpieces have different gems, which is the "REAL" one now? chest has different gems for example.
faster attacks or cold damage.

1) the attack speed and crit is very very important so hyaon's fury is total garbage

2) Yugul and Lunaris

3) Gemplanner is the Real one
Ive reached a point where idk what gear items to upgrade or swap :/ keep dying in the tier 2-3 atlas maps. would any of u nice folks take a look at my build tell me what i could do better? its my first ever build in this game am sure there are things am not getting ^_^ <3
I'm not sure why, but I have huge problems with T11+ (bosses)
The maps are fine, Harbringers can be a bit annoying but the bosses usually wreck me. (Alched maps)

They one shot me like crazy, I know I should get better at evading stuff but seriously, how do you even survive? I've got the requierd gear (pretty much)...

What can I do diffrently? Feel squishy as a new born boy.
whats our 5 link set up?, also any leveling advice ect?
Last edited by cryyyy on Aug 21, 2017, 5:21:13 AM
"
Bacillb wrote:
I'm not sure why, but I have huge problems with T11+ (bosses)
The maps are fine, Harbringers can be a bit annoying but the bosses usually wreck me. (Alched maps)

They one shot me like crazy, I know I should get better at evading stuff but seriously, how do you even survive? I've got the requierd gear (pretty much)...

What can I do diffrently? Feel squishy as a new born boy.

your profile is locked I cant take a look at your characters

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info