[3.5] Elemental Warrior | Armour & Evasion Life | Scales well | All endgame content

Love the Build so far, and have gotten to lvl 75 on Hardcore Breach/still going. What type of offhand would you recommend if you cant afford Doryani's Catalyst Vaal Sceptre?
Shaper video please?
don't have video but this build is top tier. Dropped shaper really fast and can farm guardians easily
I'm interested in this build. Trying out PoE first time with my brother's account. How do I level this build?
pick up blade flurry and 2 elemental 1h swords and you're set ;)
mind telling your tooltip with auras only and inc. aoe?
GGG, CYCLONE&BERSERKER BUFF WHEN??
Sorry I don't know I gave away most of my gears at the end of the league.

tbh tooltips calculation for this build is totally random. my friend at level 60 had an higher tooltip dps than I did while i was doing shaper.
This is a very very good league starter build.
Why Added Cold over Faster Attacks. For Blade Flurry I'd assume it would be better for single target since you reach that 6 stack cap faster. I could be entirely wrong, just curious of your thoughts or anybody else's who wants to weigh in. There is also Inc Crit Damage Gem to think about too.

Also, How much Life did you reach towards the end of this build?
Last edited by SwagMuffinz on Feb 21, 2017, 8:52:19 PM
"
SwagMuffinz wrote:
Why Added Cold over Faster Attacks. For Blade Flurry I'd assume it would be better for single target since you reach that 6 stack cap faster. I could be entirely wrong, just curious of your thoughts or anybody else's who wants to weigh in. There is also Inc Crit Damage Gem to think about too.

Also, How much Life did you reach towards the end of this build?

faster attack is also fine, but with a fast sword the speed is pretty optimal i think. Inc crit dmg is nice but it's blue so it'd required a lots of chroms and may not even be worth it.

At the end of the build you should be around 6k hp iirc

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info