[2.6] CRIT HoWA BF/ST Raider [13k ES, 60k BF/265k GMP ST DPS, Stun-immune] [4 sec Chayula kill]

Spoiler
Passive Tree: https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIBAAHRAecDHgW1DkgRLxFQEZYUdRXXFyYZihnXGlUbyB1PH0Ei6iL0I9MqOCsKLL8uUzBbMHw1uTY9Nug-z0HQQzFGaUz_TipRR1WFVmNW-loaW69d8l9qX3BhIWJabAttGW1sbyd1y3fXePl6hH7dfyt_xoNthMWE74aujX6NuY2_j2CP-pAKkyeXBppqm7Wfy6XLpyunMK0zr-u1SL3mvqfBxcMzwzrEos2Yz93QrdDQ02_awd-Y44TndOfq6NbqYusU7Bjxivkz_W4=?accountName=Rohac96&characterName=NotHoWaHere

Can anyone tell me wich setup should i put in my helm, what upgrades to do next, and what should i change? Currently lvl 74 with 8.3k ES, around 50k dps with flasks fully buffed.
"
Invalesco wrote:

Utilising Inspired Learning on the Skyforth setup is a very smart idea! I wonder if it would be worth giving up that jewel socket and a few points for inspired learning if you have a godly crystal belt, as opposed to using headhunter.

That was basically the idea - Headhunter is great, but it's harder to replace the 120+ ES, WED, Int, and Resists you'd get from a nice Crystal Belt over the props you can get from a Jewel socket. Plus I couldn't afford an actual HH haha.

It might also even be worth spending 3 more points to grab Alchemist and use the jewel socket near there for another Inspired Learning. Not sure how many Inspired Learnings you need to approximate the all mod stealing from HH.
Great guide, great build as was Invalesco's Frost Blades.

Here was my final equip - now putting it all up for sale if anyone is interested.

The Amulet and Ring especially are pretty good.

Last edited by atlassound on May 18, 2017, 9:38:28 AM
What are the best 4 mods for jewels without including resists?
"
Rohac96 wrote:

Best DPS jewel would probably be Attack Speed with Claws, Crit Multi, Crit Multi w 1H or DW, and Proj Damage
"
SorakPoE wrote:
"
Rohac96 wrote:

Best DPS jewel would probably be Attack Speed with Claws, Crit Multi, Crit Multi w 1H or DW, and Proj Damage

Critx3 all the way.
"
ExiledPoe wrote:
"
SorakPoE wrote:
"
Rohac96 wrote:

Critx3 all the way.

Possibly, but

1) I've been looking at jewels for this build the entire league and have never seen a triple Crit Multi jewel on sale no matter the cost
2) Depending on how much Crit Multi you have already, I'm pretty sure 15% Proj Damage can add more DPS than 18% Crit Multi - for instance on my build I have ~400% lightning damage and ~500% crit multi, so 15% Proj Damage increases my total damage by about 3.75% and 18% Crit Multi increases my damage on Crits by about 3.6% - and given that you generally don't Crit 100% of the time in practice it's less than that.
3) Crit Chance adds almost nothing especially if you factor in using Diamond Flask.
"
SorakPoE wrote:
Possibly, but

1) I've been looking at jewels for this build the entire league and have never seen a triple Crit Multi jewel on sale no matter the cost
2) Depending on how much Crit Multi you have already, I'm pretty sure 15% Proj Damage can add more DPS than 18% Crit Multi - for instance on my build I have ~400% lightning damage and ~500% crit multi, so 15% Proj Damage increases my total damage by about 3.75% and 18% Crit Multi increases my damage on Crits by about 3.6% - and given that you generally don't Crit 100% of the time in practice it's less than that.
3) Crit Chance adds almost nothing especially if you factor in using Diamond Flask.

1. I've seen a few, they're very, very expensive. But that's not what he was asking. He was asking for the best. He could theoretically buy up 3 stat jewels and go on an Exalting spree.

2. Yes, it depends on your other gear and crit chance really. I have 497% multi on POB and just did a comparison(where do you get 15% proj btw? 12% is max as far as I know), and the multi stat comes ahead by 1.7% more damage.

3. By critx3 I was meaning multi, not chance. Just clarifying.
"
ExiledPoe wrote:
"
SorakPoE wrote:
Possibly, but

1. I've seen a few, they're very, very expensive. But that's not what he was asking. He was asking for the best. He could theoretically buy up 3 stat jewels and go on an Exalting spree.

2. Yes, it depends on your other gear and crit chance really. I have 497% multi on POB and just did a comparison(where do you get 15% proj btw? 12% is max as far as I know), and the multi stat comes ahead by 1.7% more damage.

3. By critx3 I was meaning multi, not chance. Just clarifying.

Sorry I was remembering incorrectly - was thinking Lightning Damage, not Projectile, and that caps at 16%
i would stay at double attackspeed ... the attackspeed rolls are better than most of the tree and we are already skipping the gem.
"

mfg Majin

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info