[LEGACY] 2.6 Update CHAOS Blade Vortex SHAPER UBER ATZIRI EYES CLOSED farmer

Rapid decay is kinda annoying... do we counter the reduced time somehow ?
5l - void manipulattion or concetrate eff?

thx
Can you tell me why i cant leech ?

i have atziri flask and tree exactly like yours.... when i use atziri flask i dont leech anything
" 2 Bilion dmg a sec "

Nice meme

Bi lion

10/10

Why you always lion about ur stats
Last edited by Bloomania on Dec 18, 2016, 7:24:21 PM
"
" 2 Bilion dmg a sec "

Nice meme

Bi lion

10/10

Why you always lion about ur stats
watch the video , uber atziri has 2b hp she dies in 1 second= 2b dps poison dps is op
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
How are the poison immune guardians for this build?
"
Traclol wrote:
How are the poison immune guardians for this build?
all a joke the build does bypass the mechanics with flat chaos dmg the poison is a extra bonus from blade vortexs mechanic i did the hardest guardian maps possible this league and it was a joke i have to point out that u have to know what ur doing its not like shaper or uber where u close ur eyes.
Every Class 100
Hey! I really liked your build so I decided to follow it too! So far, while following the build, I don't think my dmg/survivability is there yet.

The items I'm currently using are:

"

I had been following a different build earlier, but the dmg from it was quite not there. So I used 30 regrets to respec tree to your builds one since the previous tree's nodes were kind of really similar to yours.

My skill tree has every point before "Spell Damage Per Power Charge" passive point from your builds tree.

I was wondering what I need to do to improve on this.

My tooltips.
"
http://imgur.com/a/cAuo6

Last edited by Asgardd on Dec 19, 2016, 3:32:07 AM
"
Asgardd wrote:
Hey! I really liked your build so I decided to follow it too! So far, while following the build, I don't think my dmg/survivability is there yet.

The items I'm currently using are:

"

I had been following a different build earlier, but the dmg from it was quite not there. So I used 30 regrets to respec tree to your builds one since the previous tree's nodes were kind of really similar to yours.

My skill tree has every point before "Spell Damage Per Power Charge" passive point from your builds tree.

I was wondering what I need to do to improve on this.

My tooltips.
"
http://imgur.com/a/cAuo6

def shield with more es , i think they key problem is here ur flask u need atziri flask and the sins rebirth ur playing a patfhinder flask are ur most important part rest seems good
Every Class 100
Will this build work on a bit lower budget smth like 5-7ex?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info