[LEGACY] 2.6 Update CHAOS Blade Vortex SHAPER UBER ATZIRI EYES CLOSED farmer

"
Mexiclapper wrote:
"
das_nervt wrote:
I understand it like that...he leeches from the Legace Vessel of Vinktar.

I started mapping with this build today and got the same problem u have.

Not even with Vaal Pact im possible to leech anything, my own Righteous Fire is fucking me down real real bad....is it really only playable with a legacy vinktar?

If you can't even figure out how to make a build leech then you should probably play something more beginner friendly.

As an alternative i can ask in the topic of the build if someone can explain me things i dont know, and another guy (like u for example) can explain that to me and others with the same questions.

Thought thats the whole part of messageboards and buildtopics...but maybe im wrong...thank you for your answer anyway, it helped a lot.
Last edited by das_nervt on May 19, 2017, 4:08:23 PM
"
Mexiclapper wrote:
"
teonhame1 wrote:
Can i have some advice for my char. I need more dmg. Thanks u. https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/teonhame1/characters
Ign anotherbuildforfun

You're using a brightbeak lol.

im using it when mapping. endgame boss i kill all. but not faster like u
"
das_nervt wrote:
"
Mexiclapper wrote:
"
das_nervt wrote:
I understand it like that...he leeches from the Legace Vessel of Vinktar.

I started mapping with this build today and got the same problem u have.

Not even with Vaal Pact im possible to leech anything, my own Righteous Fire is fucking me down real real bad....is it really only playable with a legacy vinktar?

If you can't even figure out how to make a build leech then you should probably play something more beginner friendly.

As an alternative i can ask in the topic of the build if someone can explain me things i dont know, and another guy (like u for example) can explain that to me and others with the same questions.

Thought thats the whole part of messageboards and buildtopics...but maybe im wrong...thank you for your answer anyway, it helped a lot.

"
Fyndel wrote:
If u dont have a legacy vinktars u use 2 non legacy ones and remove ur diamond flask

Use vaal pact since you don't have a legacy vinktar
Could you explain me why would you use Void Manipulation without Added Chaos damage (Link to poe Craft)
Also I wanted to ask fo updating the tree if it's CI (there is no CI nodes on your tree).

Does it going to work in 3.0 After ES nerf ?
Last edited by Razley23 on Jun 9, 2017, 6:12:51 PM
@mexicalapper Hey bro can u please set your profile to public so i can look at your build too?
"
IFORGOTMYICNO wrote:
@mexicalapper Hey bro can u please set your profile to public so i can look at your build too?

Nop.
Here's a PoB to my setup though https://pastebin.com/aZqW5DtU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gyKdIWH89wA
Last edited by Mexiclapper on Jun 25, 2017, 4:50:35 AM

Is this dagger decent or should I use redbeak instead?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info