Has RNGesus smiled on you this league?

I don't know, has it?

I found this thing, makes good impression, but I'm not sure if there is some kind of fire attack build with RT and so much def that can drop it on 1 ring.

Also best drops are 2x belly and 799 facebreakers, so pretty meh.
Burn all the orbs!
Last edited by skuadak on Jan 1, 2017, 10:52:11 PM
Yep

+Multiple Exalts drops
+Kaom's Heart
+Bino's
+Shav's
+Bunch of primordial jewels
+Perfect Astramentis
+Voice from Esh, upgraded to Choir
+6S Belly(40%) drop, 6L in 10 fused
+6L Carcass dropped in a Malformation run
+3 Kiara's from breaches (never realized how pricey these are since I never ran them)

That's all I can remember off the top of my head. The one minus

-My roomate unplugged my ethernet cable to connect to his TV because he snapped the one connected to his TV bastard never told my so my PC was running off WiFi for the entire league, so many desync deaths occurred because of this.
Last edited by Megatyrant on Jan 2, 2017, 12:39:23 AM
"
MeWhenum wrote:
"
Khan1105 wrote:
"
de99ial wrote:
My curse is still on. Since the begining of playing the game, not just league, i didnt drop even ONE exalt.

I got one when I started playing, but was to short in the game to know it's value
so I used it on some stupid item thinking there's more where that came from....
None since then.

I did the exact same thing, but luckily I've had more drop since then. Now at 3 this league, so I guess I can't complain anymore.

We'll I'm glad to say I got the 2nd one yesterday. And 2 chaos, all in 5 min in The Belly of The Beast

yay, it actually happens sometime :D
''It gladdens me to know that Odin prepares for a feast.
This hero that comes into Valhalla does not lament his death.
I shall not enter Odin's hall with fear.
And I welcome the Valkyries to summon me home!''
It was OK not great but found 5 ex and a few decent items then yesterday this piece of shit dropped:

Censored.
Finally my first Ex orb.

I hope for more.
It's probably not good - but I started last night and I got a tabula rasa out of my second or third breach. It is just nice knowing that if/when I need it, I will have a 6L waiting.

Best actual craft I have done with alt-regal then exalt x2. Been a good league so far, pretty happy ;_;
MonstaMunch: "You're just jelly because you can't afford to mirror my rod. It's 100% reel."

GooberM: "How does that not warrant a good ol' stabby-stabby?"
Last edited by didevol on Jan 3, 2017, 2:55:25 PM
I found 2 exalts so far this league.

In all my years playing before this league, I found 2 exalts.

In fact, this league has been my best for money making by a long ways. In leveling my 3rd char up to 74 I made the 3 exalts needed to buy a Primordial Might Jewel. Then yesterday, I farmed up the 270 chaos needed to buy an Anima Stone while leveling from 74 to 80.

I have never made that kind of cash while leveling a character before.
Only chanced 2 Skyforth this league =(.

#NeverLucky
IGN: DatInternet
Sold 5L ROTC and tons of good unique/rare items. 4 ex dropped etc. etc. for ~2k tier maps. 4 chars 92, 65, 75 and hc lvl 40.

Since I hit 36 challenges and lvled my ranger to 92 got kind of bored. Not bad for casual player imo.
Last edited by Sidad on Jan 3, 2017, 10:27:50 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info