[3.2] Very cheap ~ REVIVED 4 Million DPS+ RF Fire Nova Mine (Update soon)

"
LostBearz wrote:
"
swap this mantle for 6l 800+es vaal regalia or incandescent hearth. i did shaper deathless with 8k es using incandescent. and some bosses requires some skill to evade atacks

"
How does this help my damage? I kinda meant that my damage is too low for what I have. I don't want to do maps anymore, but farm Uber Lab / Atziri / Shaper for myself and other people. Getting a 6L regalia is just going to reduce my damage. Right now I am nowhere close to the damage that the gifs have on the thread. I have to lay down like 5 times 3 layouts of traps just to kill first form and last form takes even longer. Halp :<

"
Drop mantle for incandescent and run disc, mantle is fucking garbage even for damage it's nothing special. I did shaper uber and all guardians already, I ran a extra light ,extra fire, vuln, enfeeble, monster dmg turbo phoenix yday with only 1 death cause I stood still at him for too long, I went in, popped my totem and gathered power charges, laid 9 mines and deto'd all of them on him with flasks up, he immediately went to half hp.. even with enfeeble.

It's a skill to learn how to do shaper and uber with this build, if you can't dodge you won't make it far, especially with a mantle, completely unforgiving with that, i'm removing it from the guide today.

Appreciate this feedback, I will try to fix my gear today. :)

Well guys, I have shavs and some medium-good boots, gloves, and helm - about 11.5k ES (+ energy from within). Level 94, originally had full blown fire nova mine gear since week 1 to level 92.

This build was good for killing bosses before he killed you. With general lack of experience in doing guardians and shaper, I would on average die about 2-3 times doing each. There is some skill doing the bosses and I'm getting better.

But for doing general content (mapping and just playing with friends), I switched to cwc-firetorm poison build with vaal pact leech. Minimal skill tree change. Yeah yeah i know you are supposed to play safe with mines when you map (place totem in front of you, dont charge into packs, curson over the bloodline/nemesis monsters, let the mob come to your mines etc), but who has energy and concentration for that if you have to go through 1000 trileague map challenge?

Oh, and I only wield one consuming dark and a 500 es shield - and the poison firestorm is still a superb boss killer. About 1/10th to 1/5th of damage of this build, but about 20 times the survivability. Learned leech (or high regen) is very important to ES build. Having mindless mapping and not worrying about kill-or-be-killed mentality made the switch for me.

Still, fire nova is a very good damage build. Just know how glass cannony you are compared to other direct-damaging ES builds out there.
"
LostBearz wrote:

Well guys, I have shavs and some medium-good boots, gloves, and helm - about 11.5k ES (+ energy from within). Level 94, originally had full blown fire nova mine gear since week 1 to level 92.

This build was good for killing bosses before he killed you. With general lack of experience in doing guardians and shaper, I would on average die about 2-3 times doing each. There is some skill doing the bosses and I'm getting better.

But for doing general content (mapping and just playing with friends), I switched to cwc-firetorm poison build with vaal pact leech. Minimal skill tree change. Yeah yeah i know you are supposed to play safe with mines when you map (place totem in front of you, dont charge into packs, curson over the bloodline/nemesis monsters, let the mob come to your mines etc), but who has energy and concentration for that if you have to go through 1000 trileague map challenge?

Oh, and I only wield one consuming dark and a 500 es shield - and the poison firestorm is still a superb boss killer. About 1/10th to 1/5th of damage of this build, but about 20 times the survivability. Learned leech (or high regen) is very important to ES build. Having mindless mapping and not worrying about kill-or-be-killed mentality made the switch for me.

Still, fire nova is a very good damage build. Just know how glass cannony you are compared to other direct-damaging ES builds out there.

Poison cwc firestorm has shit clear speed lol, and the delay from casting screws you over.

I don't need place totem ahead of me, I can clear t16's very quickly now especially mino. The playstyle drastically changes when you get ES recharge. I don't wait for the mobs to come unless i'm running something with like 160 quantity
This is a very fun build to play. Thank Worst_luck ^_^

My gear

IGN: Feniksa
"
Worst_luck wrote:
"
LostBearz wrote:

Poison cwc firestorm has shit clear speed lol, and the delay from casting screws you over.

I don't need place totem ahead of me, I can clear t16's very quickly now especially mino. The playstyle drastically changes when you get ES recharge. I don't wait for the mobs to come unless i'm running something with like 160 quantity

Yupp already running +47% faster recharge and 3k ES recharge per second. I did all the content with fire nova mines in the first three weeks of this league.

You obviously are very skillful and played this build a long time. I'm talking more about the general player-base that is interested in this build. There are just some level of alertness and safety awareness that you have to keep in mind more so than the other direct-damaging builds. But hey, that goes along the same in totems and traps - the number one complaint is that I die too much.

Anyways, incandescent heart seems like a good choice. Or also, with shavs and dual blasphemy of enfeeble and temp chains, the survivability goes up by a decent amount too.

Last edited by hyukin on Mar 31, 2017, 7:17:03 PM
"
hyukin wrote:
"
Worst_luck wrote:
"
LostBearz wrote:

Yupp already running +47% faster recharge and 3k ES recharge per second. I did all the content with fire nova mines in the first three weeks of this league.

You obviously are very skillful and played this build a long time. I'm talking more about the general player-base that is interested in this build. There are just some level of alertness and safety awareness that you have to keep in mind more so than the other direct-damaging builds. But hey, that goes along the same in totems and traps - the number one complaint is that I die too much.

Anyways, incandescent heart seems like a good choice. Or also, with shavs and dual blasphemy of enfeeble and temp chains, the survivability goes up by a decent amount too.

I actually switched to Hyukin's CWC build. Miner is fun to play. It does a shit ton of damage, which is nice. The bad part is exactly what Hyukin was referring to. If you're not really careful you can get your ass handed to you pretty quick because you're such a glass cannon.

Just my opinion, which doesn't mean shit in most cases.
The Lab, making a great game good since 2016.
Love this build, probably the most fun I've ever played. I like that it's not a mindless "run around and things die" build like BV. Have pretty good gear and my damage is insaaaaaaaane and I haven't even bothered to do uber lab lol

Last edited by yoloqueen on Mar 31, 2017, 11:17:38 PM
can someone tell me how increased skill effect duration helps this build plz
"
Rickeye wrote:
can someone tell me how increased skill effect duration helps this build plz

Makes poison last longer
Loving the build so far. Fairly new to the game so i'm not familiar with all bosses yet, but the guide has made it pretty easy to follow. I'm having some problems maintaining my mana b/c so much is being used up. I find myself having to kite often just to play mines down + use mana flask.

Can anyone explain how the Enhance Support gem work exactly? I think my toon is set to public, so please feel free to offer any suggestions on gearing properly.

Thanks in advance

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info