[3.2] Very cheap ~ REVIVED 4 Million DPS+ RF Fire Nova Mine (Update soon)

I bought a 6 link

I literally just DESTROYED shaper.

I can't believe how strong this build is lmfao. On phase 3, as he started, I crit with all my mines and flasks up, he almost died before he did anything LOL

The minions before the boss just get overkilled from one set of mines..

I made some changes to the tree, taking skill effect duration on poison is massive for us, so check it out :)

Last edited by Worst_luck on Mar 22, 2017, 6:27:49 PM
Currently playing this build and really enjoying it. i have one question though. Currently level 70 with 6l and 2x fire nova repeats and i'm melting pretty much everything, but survivability is a problem. On the CWDT links we have immortal call which disperses "ENDURANCE" chagres, but i can only generate power charges ? how am I supposed to get endurance charges instead of power ?
"
xJampire wrote:
Currently playing this build and really enjoying it. i have one question though. Currently level 70 with 6l and 2x fire nova repeats and i'm melting pretty much everything, but survivability is a problem. On the CWDT links we have immortal call which disperses "ENDURANCE" chagres, but i can only generate power charges ? how am I supposed to get endurance charges instead of power ?

It still has a base duration without endurance. Check my new gem-links, I updated the guide just now :]
What will change with the LL version of this build...anything gem or talent wise?
ign:TedCruzMissle
"
Worst_luck wrote:

This enchant actually works, you'll always keep the crit bonus. I recommend this for everyone.

Isn't it something that i already mentioned, and you dismissed it? :D

Change your mind?
Hey I decided to follow your build yesterday and bought all the gears in the Breach League tab.
But I just checked again and saw that you have updated your post and recommended a 6L Incan Heart.
Just want to ask that all the gears in Breach are still good enough to do Shaper right? And do I HAVE TO buy an Incan Heart later for any damage boost?
Also Crystal Belt is still OP right? 'Cause I saw you have switched to a Studded Belt.
Last edited by pate_croissant on Mar 23, 2017, 3:10:13 AM
Hi guys!
I play this build at lvl 85. I must miss something but I die all the time on T10 maps as soon as I put some strong mods on the map. Can someone take a look at my character (Bellemichto) and tell me if I got anything wrong?
For now, that seems to me to be a very strong boss killer but it sucks at mapping (slow and dangerous). Actually my witch is soooo slow I sometimes don't have time to place and detonate mines that I'm already dead (I don't even speak of breaches...). Please change my mind.
"
Thanatos1987 wrote:
Hi guys!
I play this build at lvl 85. I must miss something but I die all the time on T10 maps as soon as I put some strong mods on the map. Can someone take a look at my character (Bellemichto) and tell me if I got anything wrong?
For now, that seems to me to be a very strong boss killer but it sucks at mapping (slow and dangerous). Actually my witch is soooo slow I sometimes don't have time to place and detonate mines that I'm already dead (I don't even speak of breaches...). Please change my mind.

You basically, don't have damage. Why did you have minion damage nodes and lord of the dead?
Fire nova mine 17 lvl is also too little. 10k damage per poison on 85 lvl is absurdly low.

But if you are dead even before you placed the mines - it's another issue. You place mines too far in enemy lines. Just run along on the map, see mobs - place mine, detonate - continue to run. It was always like this for me. This mine pulses also pretty much stunning everything that isn't a boss, so never was a problem. If talking about breaches - place mine under you and detonate. Before it finishes pulsing - go to the edge of your aoe and place another mine - detonate - ... repeat until breach is closed. There is no way that something can kill you when you stay in detonated mine, too much damage for them, nothing can swarm you there.

Well, for that you need damage of course, if mobs finished only by 3-4th wave - it's not good

P.S. Ah, also level of blasphemy, and temporal chains themselves gives aoe. A really good chunk of aoe, so maybe they just didn't afflicted with it fast enough?
Last edited by Med1umentor on Mar 23, 2017, 2:54:04 PM
"
Med1umentor wrote:
"
Thanatos1987 wrote:
Hi guys!

You basically, don't have damage. Why did you have minion damage nodes and lord of the dead?
Fire nova mine 17 lvl is also too little. 10k damage per poison on 85 lvl is absurdly low.

But if you are dead even before you placed the mines - it's another issue. You place mines too far in enemy lines. Just run along on the map, see mobs - place mine, detonate - continue to run. It was always like this for me. This mine pulses also pretty much stunning everything that isn't a boss, so never was a problem. If talking about breaches - place mine under you and detonate. Before it finishes pulsing - go to the edge of your aoe and place another mine - detonate - ... repeat until breach is closed. There is no way that something can kill you when you stay in detonated mine, too much damage for them, nothing can swarm you there.

Well, for that you need damage of course, if mobs finished only by 3-4th wave - it's not good

P.S. Ah, also level of blasphemy, and temporal chains themselves gives aoe. A really good chunk of aoe, so maybe they just didn't afflicted with it fast enough?

Thanks a lot for ur quick answer. I forgot I had these 3 minions node taken^^ when I respected from necro to occultist. I'll try to play like u say. As you mentionned, I usually flicker into the pack, place mine and flicker out but that's a dangerous way to live. On breaches, I do like u say but when u got some range mobs all around u...it gets really hard
This looks awesome.
Last edited by Galadedrid on Mar 24, 2017, 9:51:51 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info